Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1596636428544.gif
Sublime.gif

I told MFers on here all last Summer United were tripping. Especially for €90 million.

United could have gotten two good CB’s for that money but sneaksoy sneaksoy and others were adamant Maguire was the one. Another win for DOF Coupé.

Which now reminds me, sneaksoy sneaksoy give me my money!! You said Everton would finish ahead of Wolves. Run it son!! 😂

Fair play, I got you. Hit my PM with your info.

I still stand by the Maguire transfer. Is he the best CB in the world? No, but he’s exactly what we needed last summer. A reliable, durable CB with leadership abilities. The fee was outsized but that’s because we desperately needed him. Bailly continues to be fragile, and Smalling/Jones/Rojo weren’t cutting it. And now that he’s brought us back to the CL (as have others, but there’s no denying Harry was the anchor of that defense) and in turn into a legitimate chance to sign Sancho, an even bigger coup.

GGMU my Red Devil brethren.

I would show my pops this video but he probably wouldn't even want to watch and just say anyone questioning Pele's status as the GOAT is ignorant. I don't hold it against him for feeling that way though, that was the man of his generation :lol:

James to Atletico? They need more firepower but I don't really know if this will work. Cholo hasnt been getting the best out of his forwards IMO

Fair play, I got you. Hit my PM with your info.

I still stand by the Maguire transfer. Is he the best CB in the world? No, but he’s exactly what we needed last summer. A reliable, durable CB with leadership abilities. The fee was outsized but that’s because we desperately needed him. Bailly continues to be fragile, and Smalling/Jones/Rojo weren’t cutting it. And now that he’s brought us back to the CL (as have others, but there’s no denying Harry was the anchor of that defense) and in turn into a legitimate chance to sign Sancho, an even bigger coup.

GGMU my Red Devil brethren.
there aren't any better choices?
i think you will eat these words next szn in the champions league
farmership he might look solid

I don’t agree on the price and I would have deff looked else where but in terms of playing time it was nice to have a defender who spent more time on the pitch then on the physio table. Maguire was able to play every min this season which we haven’t had in like 30 years.

there aren't any better choices?
i think you will eat these words next szn in the champions league
farmership he might look solid

Who else was available last summer that had all of the intangibles? De Ligt chose Juve. Koulibably wasn’t for sale. Inter wanted the same/higher fee for Skriniar. Like I said, he’s not the world’s best CB but he was our best option last summer, and has improved the team significantly.

Ain’t my 80M, and we seemingly have the money to go back in the transfer market this summer so the fee just is what it is at this point. I’m glad we spent to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom