⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tropical storm hit me yesterday. Just getting power after losing it over 24hrs ago. How was CBS's coverage?

in other europa league madness news, here's a straight red (after VAR) given to wolfsburg. Shaktar end up winning 5-1 on AGG

he's part of the ownership group so he probably loving the switch to Nike(obviously cause he already copped the kit)

5 subs being scrapped. Great news.

And also the PL is to prohibit broadcasters from showing the lines being drawn on during a VAR decision, opting to show only the final decision/outcome on tv.

Hmmmm....shady.

forever a great moment. this is right after Pool won the league
cough* only named same sponsored players *cough

Man said “Liano Messi”
tenor.gif

jape jape your bois tryin to buy Garcia. Seems likely edit: actually pep saying he’s not gonna extend his contract. Clearly he wants to go home to Barcelona

jape jape your bois tryin to buy Garcia. Seems likely edit: actually pep saying he’s not gonna extend his contract. Clearly he wants to go home to Barcelona
i don't want him
i wasn't impressed. what do you make of him?

he's free next szn and we have no funds so i don't see why we would spend money this summer

i don't want him
i wasn't impressed. what do you make of him?

he's free next szn and we have no funds so i don't see why we would spend money this summer

i think he’s a good smart player not the most physical or imposing stature wise which some would like in a defender but should get better at using his body as he matures overall he’s a good player and only 19 so he’s not the finished product. Maybe la liga would be better suited to him (not to say it’s not a physical league though) style of play wise and comfort wise considering he’s Catalan.

from a city perspective a this either means less likely a stones second chance to be The 2nd RCB or more likely Tosin one of our other youth centberacks who’s a bit older 22 now just had a very good loan spell at Rovers taking the place in the squad Eric García would have this season if he was staying (yet to he seen if he is sold this window I have to imagine we would want to instead of letting him go on a free next year since we did similar with sane)

Last edited:
Garcia definitely has more defensive and positional awareness than Stones but I don't think he's physically and athletically there. Not the fastest either. He played good tho even against Liverpool. Almost gave one away to Mane but he was poised for someone that lacked first team experience

I haven't kept up with Tosin in a few years. Never thought he would be first team material. He has the physique for the Prem. At least we can go into next season with 4 CBs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom