⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that don’t know..... there a practically two Benficas in the league :lol: :smh:

(No they’re not a B team)

upload_2019-8-22_16-58-24.jpeg

upload_2019-8-22_16-59-11.jpeg

he said nothing wrong.
he's making it seem like he was forced out... it was him that talked about dreaming of playing in Italy. It was him that said Conte is the best manager in the world. Lukaku talks entirely too much for a player that hasn't won a single thing.

he's making it seem like he was forced out... it was him that talked about dreaming of playing in Italy. It was him that said Conte is the best manager in the world. Lukaku talks entirely too much for a player that hasn't won a single thing.
Y'all been trying to push him out before all of that. Rumors were circulating from before that United was trying to offload him or bench him for Rashford. Y'all were slandering him calling him fat, bad first touch the whole nine. Now hombre moved on and y'all big mad.

Y'all been trying to push him out before all of that. Rumors were circulating from before that United was trying to offload him or bench him for Rashford. Y'all were slandering him calling him fat, bad first touch the whole nine. Now hombre moved on and y'all big mad.
Far from mad.. I was dispelling his lies. He wanted out because he felt he was too good to come off the bench/play out wide. He then began talking up Italy/Conte. His national team manager even weighing in. If anything I saw you lot, discussing his touch, weight, etc... WAYYYYYY more than united fans who were trying our best to defend it. Did fans eventually lose their patience with him? probably but it was certainly deserved after some pretty mediocre performances. I try my best not to speak for other fans since we all dont have to share the exact same opinions. I felt Lukaku had a good first season and dropped off tremendously after the world cup. I also thought his best performances for us last year came while playing out wide. He obviously didn't like that role and we both moved on.. he's the only one still talking about us. So he must be the one who is mad

Last edited:
Far from mad.. I was dispelling his lies. He wanted out because he felt he was too good to come off the bench/play out wide. He then began talking up Italy/Conte. His national team manager even weighing in. If anything I saw you lot, discussing his touch, weight, etc... WAYYYYYY more than united fans who were trying our best to defend it. Did fans eventually lose their patience with him? probably but it was certainly deserved after some pretty mediocre performances. I try my best not to speak for other fans since we all dont have to share the exact same opinions. I felt Lukaku had a good first season and dropped off tremendously after the world cup. I also thought his best performances for us last year came while playing out wide. He obviously didn't like that role and we both moved on.. he's the only one still talking about us. So he must be the one who is mad
You lot who? I was banned from the thread for kicking out against racism. Lukaku may have dropped in form, but so did every single United player, hence why you guys finished the way you did.

You lot who? I was banned from the thread for kicking out against racism. Lukaku may have dropped in form, but so did every single United player, hence why you guys finished the way you did.
You lot.. being non united fans. Lukaku wasn’t the only player who got **** either.. Ashley young got dragged more than anyone else. He mentioned himself, pogba and Alexis.. who just so happen to be the highest paid players on the team.. of course ppl expect a lot from them. To say the club didn’t protect him, didn’t want him, without acknowledging his own role/performance is hilarious

You lot.. being non united fans. Lukaku wasn’t the only player who got **** either.. Ashley young got dragged more than anyone else. He mentioned himself, pogba and Alexis.. who just so happen to be the highest paid players on the team.. of course ppl expect a lot from them. To say the club didn’t protect him, didn’t want him, without acknowledging his own role/performance is hilarious
Ashley Young is on the older side of his career. Having big expectations from him at this point in his career is bit naive imo. The club went through a cycle of managers. You went from Mourinho who wanted to win games on 1-0 and 0-0 performances to Gunnar coming in and implementing his own system which the players also have to get used to. At some point, you as fans have to be realistic. Can't keep beating your chest saying your United when you haven't been THAT United since Ferguson days and that was several managers ago.

Her face looks a way...

Damn, Inter only want to pay €5 million of Alexis a Sanchez’s €20 million salary :lol:

United might as well keep him. It’d be ridiculous to let him go, especially with their depth problem.

After Balotelli does his Brescia stint, he should go to MLS.

I think that this might be the move. It's a shame though because dude showed so much promise. His personality has held him back and I don't think he ever really had the right support around him, the right people holding him down. He never reached his full potential. I hate to use the phrase wasted talent but I think he fits the bill. After City, what has he done of note?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom