⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...that's still crazy to wake up to.

Spurs announced that fast as hell,didn't dven drop a tribute vid/mintage or anything :lol: :smh:

The speed it all went down makes me think Levy was negotiating with Mendes since last week when the break kicked off.

They really did their best ever manager kind of dirty...

I would take Poch and his team in a heartbeat, but I know he'll inevitably fail at United because of all the muppets above him. #UnitedDNA

As for Mou coming in, I think he'll do fine at Spurs in the first couple years. After that I expect a train wreck.

Last edited:
Jose begging for scraps at this point

huh?

anyway, this has me feeling that the board at Tottenham wanted this all along and forced the issue.

no different than being in a relationship with another girl, y’all break up and a couple days later she’s with someone else :lol:

Mourinho settling for Tottenham after not being able to get a job at Real/Barca/Bayern/Juve/City:

EJzcbdFWwAAtU63

Smart move by Mourinho as well as Tottenham. The team can finally win something and it's not a complete empty husk-like Arsenal.

If Spurs keep their players I too also think José could do well at Spurs. Not any trophies but he can finish top 4.

On paper this Spurs team has a lot more talent than when Mou went to United. He can definitely fix the defensive lapses they had.

One player I KNOW Mou will not be a fan of tho is Dele Ali, he’s in jeopardy.

tenor.gif

Apparently RM aren't taking Bale's troll from yesterday lightly, didn't think this relationship could get any worse.

The Spanish media really seem to hate his guts man :lol:

Could def see Mou sending him a lifeline to return home in January now cause the situation between him and Zizou seems toxic rn

Interested in hearing rck3sactown rck3sactown Belgium Belgium and big j 33 big j 33 's thoughts on the last days developements

Still shocked Spurs let Poch go like that and even more shocked at how quickly they brought Mou in.

Regardless of how it ends up,Mou in North London is guaranteed to be box office :lol:

He's definitely going after this meek looking Emery

Emery is gonna get verbally emasculated if he lasts until the next North London derby :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom