⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Scott No GIFs | Tenor

Ronnie on his way to Munich.

This s*** looks weird can’t lie 😆

1652400302523.png

chill :lol: fabrizio is not confirming he refused the extension. he said all options are still on the table. with that being said, if it is true, we should be offering lewa+cash for frenkie and bringing in ronnie as a stopgap striker if he's willing to take a big paycut

chill :lol: fabrizio is not confirming he refused the extension. he said all options are still on the table. with that being said, if it is true, we should be offering lewa+cash for frenkie and bringing in ronnie as a stopgap striker if he's willing to take a big paycut
You guys already have Kimmich, Goretzka and Gravenberch coming in though no?

Also saw Konrad Laimer from RB is likely headed your way too. He'd be right back in the same position as Barca where he can't play in his best position because its already crowded there.

Also :lol: @ Ron ever taking a paycut at this stage in his career. That's part of why he didn't stay at Real.

Don't think he'd volunteer to to go to Germany and I can't see Bayern breaking their wage structure especially if they lose Lewa due to their stance on that sort of thing

You guys already have Kimmich, Goretzka and Gravenberch coming in though no?

Also saw Konrad Laimer from RB is likely headed your way too. He'd be right back in the same position as Barca where he can't play in his best position because its already crowded there.

Also :lol: @ Ron ever taking a paycut at this stage in his career. That's part of why he didn't stay at Real.

Don't think he'd volunteer to to go to Germany and I can't see Bayern breaking their wage structure especially if they lose Lewa due to their stance on that sort of thing

yup but nobody who can play as the deep lying midfielder and control tempo like thiago did for us. kimmich is great, but he isn't that guy. he's more of an 8 if anything and same for goretzka, he's too offensive minded. gravenberch is the same as kimmich being more of an 8 and not defensive enough (which is why I didn't understand us going for him over tchouameni even with the price difference). then these laimer rumors. gimme a break, that guy is not on the level man it's our cheap board trying to find solutions that will end up needing a double spend in 2 years to fix again, so stupid.

regarding ronnie, there were a few sources claiming mendes and our board already had converstaions and he'd be willing to take a cut next year if it means he'll be on a CL contender. I still think it's BS, but who knows.

I think CR7 would take a pay cut to play on a contending CL team at 37 years old.

It’s really not that crazy.

This isn’t 2018. Completely different scenario.

I think CR7 would take a pay cut to play on a contending CL team at 37 years old.

It’s really not that crazy.

This isn’t 2018. Completely different scenario.

his options at this point are pretty limited too. it'd basically be us or psg as possible landing spots right? if he wants CL footy.

Man just pay Lewa whatever he wants for the next two years, I completely understand Bayern's stance on not wanting to break your pay structure, but if there's ever somebody that earned it.

totally agree. all these old school rules and **** are how you end up turning into a washed club quickly. you have to adapt with the times and when you have arguably the best player in club history, you break the rules

GG Spurs fans. We still control our destiny. Arteta is gonna have to do some serious work to mentally prepare these boys to win these last two games.
If we can't beat Newcastle and Everton to get CL football, then we don't deserve it. We need to dig deep and see this over the line.

Fools really put Foden and Jude ahead of Vinicius

Over the course of the season, Vinicius has been a La Liga winning and at least CL finalist RM’s second best outfield player, only behind a BdO-winning Benz. It seems the more RM get slept on the better they do though so at this point I don’t even mind.

Im sure cr7 is mainly focused on the worldcup this following season

Ooooorrr…..hear me out……

Cr7 lowers his wages and comes back to Madrid for 1/2 seasons, giving us time to settle Mbappe in and buy time to sign Haaland after his City stint :nerd:

Ooooorrr…..hear me out……

Cr7 lowers his wages and comes back to Madrid for 1/2 seasons, giving us time to settle Mbappe in and buy time to sign Haaland after his City stint :nerd:

Lol nah. Mbappe is already elite he doesn’t need to settle in he needs to play. We already have Vini and Benz in CR’s preferred positions, one of whom will win the BdO and the other should finish top 10 in voting. Plus Flo’s pride and the statement that you don’t leave Madrid in your peak, and that the club is bigger than the player.

Lol nah. Mbappe is already elite he doesn’t need to settle in he needs to play. We already have Vini and Benz in CR’s preferred positions, one of whom will win the BdO and the other should finish top 10 in voting. Plus Flo’s pride and the statement that you don’t leave Madrid in your peak, and that the club is bigger than the player.

I get all that, but he wouldn’t be coming as a starter. As crazy as that may sound….its not ‘impossible’ seeing as how it is a WC year and he’d give fresh legs to our attack….unless you want us to rely on Mariano and Borjita next year….

Also to your point, yes Mbappe is Elite…but so was Hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom