⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine United focusing all this time to only agree on a transfer fee but then FDJ refusing to leave Barca.

Other than money what else can MU offer to lure him? In Barca he’s at his dream club, has two wonder kids in the midfield with him, it’s a better city, they’re broke but the culture is still much better than United’s wasteland, and are closer to competing for titles. We see that even the likes of Lewa are pushing for a move there, players still want to go there.

On the flip side Telles is posting how everyday he drives to training it’s raining in Manchester :lol:

Imagine United focusing all this time to only agree on a transfer fee but then FDJ refusing to leave Barca.

Other than money what else can MU offer to lure him? In Barca he’s at his dream club, has two wonder kids in the midfield with him, it’s a better city, they’re broke but the culture is still much better than United’s wasteland, and are closer to competing for titles. We see that even the likes of Lewa are pushing for a move there, players still want to go there.

This obsession with him is seriously so stupid.

If I’m Frenkie I’m sitting and staying at Barça.

This obsession with him is seriously so stupid.

If I’m Frenkie I’m sitting and staying at Barça.

Having just seen Pogba waste good years there and being happy to get out isn’t a good endorsement either. I’d rather not win at Camp Joe Rogan than the theater of broken dreams.

Having just seen Pogba waste good years there and being happy to get out isn’t a good endorsement either. I’d rather not win at Camp Joe Rogan than the theater of broken dreams.

And on top of that United should be thanking their lucky stars he doesn’t want to go.

Risking and wasting this time for Frenkie is insane.

What do they look like getting a pkayer who doesn’t even want to leave anyways?

On the flip side Telles is posting how everyday he drives to training it’s raining in Manchester :lol:

Imagine thinking United or any club is making 10s of million pound offers without already agreeing to terms with a player or knowing the player is open to agreeing to terms :lol:

MLS is bad. I tried to get into it. Went to various games etc. But it's horrible. Even the food at the stadiums suck.
Going to DC or ATL games wasn’t bad, was legit like a big party, and you can move around wherever you want …Ain’t really pay attention to the matches tho :lol:

The hyperbole lol

Ronnie had a good year but he was not good for a large chunk of the year and looked old and lathargic. He’s a significant downgrade from Lewandowski at this point.

posted before, but not looking for him to be the main replacement for lewa. it'd be a combo of mane + ronaldo. we still have sane, gnabry, coman and musiala on the wings. having ronaldo as a supersub in big CL games would be more than welcome.

The hyperbole lol

Ronnie had a good year but he was not good for a large chunk of the year and looked old and lathargic. He’s a significant downgrade from Lewandowski at this point.

He was also the focal offensive point for a God awful ManU.

Buddy would literally never need to leave the attacking third and just finish plays.

:lol:

Mendes is a well known agent

Boehly is doing what he’s supposed to do. Build good business relationship with agents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom