⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay someone take Rol’s phone away from him.

He’s not allowed to post a “FDJ to United” tweet until Fabrizio does.

This is getting ridiculous. It’s like Sancho all over again. 😂
The amount of transfer tweets I post regarding every other club you draw the line at the United ones from time to time :lol:

Hopefully we get a resolution a lot quicker than the Sancho saga but that ended up in getting him for 50m less than their initial asking price...

I might watch an MLS game from start to finish for the first time in my life if Bale is really going to LAFC.

Maybe… (I said this and tried before)

I might watch an MLS game from start to finish for the first time in my life if Bale is really going to LAFC.

Maybe… (I said this and tried before)

Don’t do it; stick to the highlights. Watching a full game is torture if you have any type of expectation of proper passing and possession

It’s probably not going to happen anyway. I’ve tried so many times before.

I got free tickets to watch Kaka play when he came to Orlando. It seemed like every time he passed to someone his team with perfect precision, that player would immediately kick the ball out of play or pass it to the other team. The number of times I saw him holding his head in frustration :lol: he definitely seemed like the type that wanted to put in effort rather than just collect a check like most semi-retired players, but he didn’t know what he was up against

I know he’s a unique example, but Ibrahimovic going back to Europe at his age because the easy check wasn’t worth the trash quality of play is pretty damning to me :lol:

A00EDC08-6DC2-4631-ACA7-3AE0445E3323.jpeg

Coupé It Coupé It luisfigo luisfigo Not sure if it’s been posted in here, but I HATE it. Somehow they came out with a worse kit than the beyond generic 2016 one (IMO)…

Okay someone take Rol’s phone away from him.

He’s not allowed to post a “FDJ to United” tweet until Fabrizio does.

This is getting ridiculous. It’s like Sancho all over again. 😂

Don’t do it; stick to the highlights. Watching a full game is torture if you have any type of expectation of proper passing and possession
MLS is bad. I tried to get into it. Went to various games etc. But it's horrible. Even the food at the stadiums suck.

He doesnt want to go when he just played some europa and no lie i much rather be sure ManU would pay me then be on my toes if the barca check would clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom