⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn that's great for leipzig. either they could get 100m for him if he keeps ballin or they'll have a cornerstone to build around for the future

You seen a good source on that?

there's a few other publications reporting it also. it sounds like right now we're winning the race on the de ligt side, but still far apart on a number with juve. chelsea is offering the amount juve wants but needs to convince de ligt to agree. will be interesting to see which side can close it first

Another player arrested on suspicion of rape this morning.:smh:

Late 20s, north London based, "internationally renowned" and due to feature at the WC, according to the telegraph.

reading reports that it's an arsenal player 29 years old and the only 2 possibilities are xhaka or partey. we'll see if it's actually one of them, but **** em whoever it is.

If CR7 is serious about his blood feud with Messi, he should come to Argentina and win Leo’s home league. That would be the ultimate trump card

I’ll allow it.

Just as long as Messi becomes a Porto player for a year :pimp: :pimp:

1656997938252.gif

🐉

Is there concrete evidence or is it just accusations?

I'm not sure. apparently all the reporters/news stations know but are legally not allowed to share who it is yet. the individual was arrested over the weekend in London. we'll see what happens as the news are allowed to report on it

I'm not sure. apparently all the reporters/news stations know but are legally not allowed to share who it is yet. the individual was arrested over the weekend in London. we'll see what happens as the news are allowed to report on it
I'll hold my judgments then until there is proof. Not gonna condemn anyone on something that may not be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom