⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
At the fact that signings haven't been made.

I've seen people crying about why deals haven't been over the past few weeks forgetting that the window only opened today.

i guess he was doing VERY well this season, being mentioned for youth player of the season

javier hernandez will NOT come to MLS this year, people please stop trying to make this a thing, hard enough seeing it daily in the chicago fire twitter chatter i dont want it on here too :frown:

Not many signings catch you off guard anymore but man that would be straight out of left field if true 
laugh.gif
. Poor Isco

Last edited:
If its true, looks like Rafa wants more defensive ability and aggression in the midfield. Wonder who'd get benched for this though. Benz, and move Ronnie in the middle, James on the right, Fale on the left?

I just want my guy Isco to flourish but it's looking like Rafa doesn't fit Isco in his plans..he wants Suarez from Atletico as well.

My prob with Rafa calling all the shots and getting his guys in and the guys he doesn't want out, is that I doubt he even makes it more than a 1.5 years at Madrid. But it is what it is..

Vidal is a rotation player. Interested to see the price tag if true. Fills a need. Just a *unt of a guy though.

Last edited:
The speculative reporting in football has to be the worst of any sport :smh:

Exaggerated ie..

"Vidal: The Air at the Emirates

In a recent TV interview with a COMEPLETELY credible inside source, Arturo Vidal temporarily paralyzed at the mouth from a recent car accident, accidentally let out an ill-timed queef that mustered out the word 'Wenger' in faint tone. The move rumbled his chair, our nostrils, and quite possibly Arsenal's run at the title next campaign."

Jesus the woman commentating for the BBC here in England :smh: keeps comparing women's football to the men's game, constantly. Pisses me off, I wish they'd just accept and take it for what it is, WOMENS football, rather that trying to shove it in our faces. And that's coming from someone who enjoys it.

Wouldn't wish that kinda L on my worst enemy. On the bright side... zinedinesque touch on that one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom