⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What a horrible mistake I wish the game didn't end like that was hoping for a shootout

USA better wash Japan we are playing pretty good thus far

However asanine a statement as this is,that was the nicest own goal I've ever seen :lol:. I bet she's never scored a better goal,just sucks for her it was for the other team...in ET of a WC semi no less :x :x :x

Lauren Sesselman finally got out of bed on some "life's not so bad".

Still a little salty about her. Fully believe We could've taken out England if she didn't slip up :smh:

Last edited:
what channel is the mexico game on?

edit: found it... ooooooo chaos

Last edited:
damn, just saw the highlight on ESPN, that own goal was brutal. From here on out, that defender will only be remember for that mistake.

:lol: @ Brazil creating a council to see how to improve it's football... First & foremost, you gotta fire almost everyone in the CBF... They're corrupt as heck... You also need to hire a good couch not these retreads. I already mentioned the likes of Corinthians manger Tite whose had immense success in a ton of clubs in Brazil..

Yo that Mexico v Honduras game was chippy as hell especially the end. Honduras a bunch of goons [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The Vidal move doesn't make sense to me

And what about the non-eu limit of 3 which RM is already at capacity with James, Danillo & Casemiro?

man i have so much damn hate for honduras idk why they are even allowed to play

they are so damn dirty

goddamn he purposely landed on chicha like that

man i hate honduras so damn bad theya re trash

i hope they all break their legs and nvever kick a ball again

Back
Top Bottom