⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
black-kid-reaction-gif-6710.gif

@GFN_France Manchester United have completed a deal to sign Morgan Schneiderlin from Southampton, medical passed, according to Manchester Evening News.

Yep, reports are coming in... 

@CraigNorwood
Morgan Schneiderlin arrived into Carrington five-minutes after Bastian Schweinsteiger this evening. Medical done, now a #MUFC player.

So the blood sample was for real then...

I didn't even post this earlier cause I thought it was BS. Turns out, the dude was legit.

A dude who works at Carrington (or his friend does) went to pick up blood samples to be delivered, and took this pic...

ohO1LcV.jpg

early lineup predictions for Man U?

Ramos will become the captain now that Iker gone. Prett Lays to rest the rumors

How do I vote this time? Lol first you need to know how many people are considered contributors because I know the voting numbers in some polls have been way above people seen in here.

Love that Ajax video. So glad I went to the stadium. Forever a fan in me. So I did go to the Dortmund stadium the other day. The German student workers that are helping with my doc were put off when I said I wanted to go to Dortmund calling it a crappy city. I went. I can see why. They're like the Raiders or the Eagles... the most die hard fans in the world but the team is in a terrible town. Anyways... I go to the stadium around 3pm only to find stadium tour tickets are sold out for the entire rest of the day so I'm SOL. I wasn't going to train back there for tomorrow, it was my only free day for a while. I'm on my phone but I'll post what I got soon

as much as i love james wilson, i see him getting loaned which leaves rooney and hernandez as the striking options, so another striker signing is definitely needed

de gea
darmian jones rojo shaw
herrera schneiderlin
valencia mata depay
rooney

as much as i love james wilson, i see him getting loaned which leaves rooney and hernandez as the striking options, so another striker signing is definitely needed

de gea
darmian jones rojo shaw
herrera schneiderlin
valencia mata depay
rooney

Schwein will start.

Midfield will probably consist of a 3 Schwein-Schnei-Herrera trio

Memphis Di Maria on the wings and Rooney up front.

Sadly, likelihood is that Mata will go back to a rotational role.

Chicha won't stick around to be 2nd place. Will probably have to find someone else.

It's the defensive line now that we will still need to see about.

Last edited:
I'll getting close to start my Doc over here though. I got an interview coming up with an academy coach. When I told my class in my presentation one of the German kids said "the address you put down is the address to FC Köln's stadium" so I'm juiced if the stars are aligned. The interview with the guy is on Wednesday but it's for them to even see if I'm cool/good enough to film their day to day. Wish me luck lol

When they were getting research done for me they said that there's many academies here and one group are strictly run by top clubs that allow almost no media as to hide their prodigies for themselves. Making Müllers as we speak lol

So the blood sample was for real then...

I didn't even post this earlier cause I thought it was BS. Turns out, the dude was legit.

A dude who works at Carrington (or his friend does) went to pick up blood samples to be delivered, and took this pic...

ohO1LcV.jpg

Wonder if him or his friend will have a job once they find out who leaked the pic
So this means that the Saints will get Clasie.
Wenger....please

How do I vote this time? Lol first you need to know how many people are considered contributors because I know the voting numbers in some polls have been way above people seen in here.

Yea that's true. Got to figure that out with Meth.

Just figured the best thread on NT would be the most generous. Having a decent enough of charitable donations would just give me more incentive to run the thread next year but most importantly help ______ charity.

Plus something to do in the offseason. :lol:

So what happens to Daley Blind, I thought he played well last season?

And Chelsea dont need Raheem Sterling. We already have enough pacy wingers who cant finish (I'm looking at you Willian) 

I'll getting close to start my Doc over here though. I got an interview coming up with an academy coach. When I told my class in my presentation one of the German kids said "the address you put down is the address to FC Köln's stadium" so I'm juiced if the stars are aligned. The interview with the guy is on Wednesday but it's for them to even see if I'm cool/good enough to film their day to day. Wish me luck lol

When they were getting research done for me they said that there's many academies here and one group are strictly run by top clubs that allow almost no media as to hide their prodigies for themselves. Making Müllers as we speak lol
bro you in Koln?? love that place man

Back
Top Bottom