⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
View media item 1585073
Joan Laporta officially announced his candidacy for upcoming Barca presidential election (July 18). Quotes from his presser earlier today.

As you know, I will be a candidate ahead of Barcelona presidency elections. I am doing it to make Barcelona a club for everyone. I have to say that I feel more prepared than ever to be the president of this club.

I have more experience, I have my faults too as you know, but I have the same principles. For me this club is more than a club. It’s a model based on Johan Cruyff, La Masia, Catalunya and Unicef.

I will defend this model with all my strength. For many years I have received the support of many Barcelona fans, I thank you with all my heart. It’s one of the reasons I want to be president again.

I will need your support more than ever.

:frown: Pippo

View media item 1585091

I thank Milan for giving me this great opportunity. I gave everything, together with my staff, working every day with passion, desire and extreme dedication. But unfortunately it was not enough and things did not go as we had all hoped.

The bitterness and disappointment remains at not having the opportunity to continue but this is football.

A hug and best of luck from my heart to all the players who have followed me in these months. Despite the problems they have always shown respect and professionalism.

I also thank all the Rossoneri fans who, until the last moment, through the suffering were close to me. A special mention to the Curva Sud… thank you for your moving statement.

Milan will always be in my heart … I will support and scream for them always. I hug you all and see you soon.

Falcao is a pretty good replacement for Drogba.

Got my popcorn ready for el clasico tonight. #YellowCards

Last edited:
Timbers are 15 minutes from knocking off Seattle in the US Open Cup :pimp:

Come on Timbers, hold on and get that win.

Earthquakes win.

FML.

Kiffe straight up John Terry'd that last pen 
mean.gif

Last edited:
@HEGGSY
 looks like I'll be making my way to Leicester on August 22nd :nerd:  

OMG I am so happy :lol: :rofl:  

also, Everton and Tim Howard the following weekend... my body is ready :nthat:  I better ******* be able to get tickets....

CHr-2x8WoAAFVyr.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom