⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As he should if he pulls that off :lol:.

I'd prefer him at Barca over other rumored suitors like Chelsea and Citeh but damn man,not eem fair :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
:x at that 3rd Manchester United kit, those shorts for both Juve and United look awful. Perhaps they'll look better
when guys are wearing them. They look like something New Balance/Warrior would come up with for
Liverpool in my opinion.

When does the official switch happen for these teams, I need to be on the lookout for a cheap United jersey.

When does the official switch happen for these teams, I need to be on the lookout for a cheap United jersey.

I'm not sure when they Adidas kits will be available for sale but the team will be "forced" to wear the 14-15 Nike kits for their summer tour & won't wear their new Adidas kits until the first game of the Prem season.

Juicy rumor alert... This past Sunday, Barca's Ariedo Braida spent the day with his long time friend Giuseppe Marotta (Juve CEO) & Gazzeto dello Sport is reporting the Pogba to Camp Nou deal is done for €80m. :x

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercat...ce-chelsea-manchester-city-120366773510.shtml

Speaking of which, another pic of Pogba hanging out with Memphis in Miami...

View media item 1606587
Also the 2017 Champions League final to be held Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium... Somewhere Vinny Tan is wearing his high waisted pants doing the bird man hand rub...

Last edited:
lukakudepaypogba.jpg

*Just got hooked up with tix for tonight's final semi's by a friend :smokin

Last edited:
I'd laugh like hell if MLS/LA throw enough money at GDS to convince him to come over and upstage Gerrard's debut.

You upset about Woods heggsy heggsy ?

Did Pearson's son have anything to do with the firing? The final nail in the coffin so to speak?

Last edited:
So to clarify the rumor I posted earlier, Bart apparently gave an interview at a Tennis event in Barcelona yesterday & said the club signed a Spanish midfielder that currently plays in La Liga. This player is one that Enrique & his staff has long coveted.

Cules are speculating it's either Atletico's Koke or Madrid's Isco. The crazy thing is that Cat Radio is the one reporting this story & they're very reliable... :rolleyes

So I'm gutted. Disappointed. Angry.

And can't help but think this was coming and that Pearsons son has essentially handed him his P45.

All I can say is, thanks to Nigel for bringing this club from its lowest point and bringing us to the elite. And keeping us there.

We're being linked with Big Sam and Laudrup.

But they aren't Nige are they. :frown:

NBC Sports to air Barclays Asia Trophy as Arsenal, Everton and Stoke head to Singapore
Joe Prince-Wright Jun 30, 2015, 1:29 PM EDT
Leave a comment
PremierLeagueNBC
The Barclays Asia Trophy will be aired by NBC Sports Group, as three Premier League teams head to Singapore for their preseason preparations.

Arsenal, Everton and Stoke City will be joined by a Singapore XI in the four-team tournament that kicks off on July 15 and will act as a key component of the PL teams’ preseason ahead of the 2015-16 campaign.

[ WATCH: Stream Asia Trophy via Live Extra ]

All four games will be available on Live Extra in English and the two games on July 15 and the final on July 18 will be aired on NBC Universo in Spanish. The tournament has been running since 2003, with three PL teams and the host nation taking part in the competitions held once every two years. Manchester City beat Sunderland in the final two years ago in Hong Kong and the tournament has been held in Hong Kong three times, plus once in Malaysia, China and Thailand.

Below is the full schedule for the 2015 preseason tournament, as Arsenal’s new signing Petr Cech will play in his first few friendlies for the Gunners, while Everton’s U.S. national team goalkeeper Tim Howard will also be in action, as will Stoke City’s USMNT defender Geoff Cameron.

Below is the full schedule for the tournament, as you can stream every game live online via Live Extra.

Wednesday July 15

5:50-8:00 a.m. ET – Everton vs. Stoke (Live Extra & Universo)
8:20-10:30 a.m. ET – Arsenal vs. Singapore XI (Live Extra & Universo)

Saturday July 18

5:50-8:00 a.m. ET – Third Place Match (Live Extra)
8:20-10:45 a.m. ET -Final (Live Extra & Universo)

Back
Top Bottom