⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could've used Harden. He would immediately be the best player on the roster.

Jimmy ain't it.
They’ll have to settle for Oladipo

5BB75848-4276-4E57-9F3E-6BBDECAA7819.jpeg

Also been Locking up Jimmy too. Jimmy cannot score on Steph. It’s a funny interesting secret :lol:

Jimmy passing out doubles with Steph on him. Finished with 13 tonight. For whatever reason, Steph got his tendencies down pact

so how good was Jimmy again in carrying the Heat? :D :D :D

That gapped tooth in the image impeccable. Haha
Yeah he was off most of the night, but he finished the game on fire.

Steph the only guy on Earth I would give the ball to and ask him to keep shooting if he ever had one of those bad shooting nights and even then those types of games are wayyyyy too few and far between. Steph finished nicely...way to show tribute to MJ on his bday :nthat::nthat: #cigars

Miami is the flukiest Finals team since the 2000 Knicks. These cats are about to miss the playoffs in the awful Eastern conference
Giannis had no supporting cast & Boston didn’t have any superstars. We’ve seen far bigger upsets in the playoffs before.

They’re struggling this year but it’s mostly because Jimmy (& Dragic) missed about two weeks in January where they lost almost every game.

They’re .500 when at least Jimmy suits up but they could definitely use a replacement for Crowder

Kelly Oubre having one of the worst 3 point shooting runs I've ever seen. If you put a gun to my head and said I'm dead if an NBA players makes a wide open 3 and it's Oubre I'm counting my blessings.
Glad to see him back around 31% on the Season.

He struggled early of course.

Miami is the flukiest Finals team since the 2000 Knicks. These cats are about to miss the playoffs in the awful Eastern conference

The Heat have had no continuity what so ever this season. Lineups changing all the time. They leaned on repetition these last few years. And it's hard to get into a rhythm when half your team is unavailable every other game.

This entire season is going to be "flukie" due to COVID Protocols. MLGA, Jazz, Bucks are the only teams (someone correct me if I'm wrong) who haven't been affected as of yet by protocols.

4-14 in the Eastern Conference are separated by 5 games.
4-12 in the Western Conference are separated by 6 games.

I can't remember when things have been this close at this point in the season. Ultimately those bottom seeds are going to be decided by who doesn't end up having guys sit out due to protocol down the stretch

Miami has had like 16 different starting lineups because of covid protocol and health issues. They've been bad but also hasn't been the best situation for them.

BINGO.

There's still a lot of season left to be played.

But let this thread tell it....he sorry
Lies. We know Goober is good and has value on the Jazz.

We’re also well aware how he’s played off the court in the PO but Jokic and AD. If he’s able to change that good but we’ll see

Also, he let Big Dray put 42 on his head.......you going down a few notches with that lol

^^^ “Thinking out load”? Does that mean be typed that message while he was dropping a deuce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom