⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he likes playing on middling teams. I do not understand it. For real, he done wasted a few years being on sorry to middling teams, and never seeming to want out or go to a winning situation :lol:. I think he cool with hooping and getting a check without all the spotlight etc. he could’ve helped a couple of really good teams over the last couple of years.
In the predicament of still being just good enough to warrant being paid by bad to decent teams. He's still only 32!

I think he likes playing on middling teams. I do not understand it. For real, he done wasted a few years being on sorry to middling teams, and never seeming to want out or go to a winning situation :lol:. I think he cool with hooping and getting a check without all the spotlight etc. he could’ve helped a couple of really good teams over the last couple of years.

Right? His name seems to always come up at mid-season as a guy who could help a contender, but it never happens.

you say this like LA our way didn’t get an entire group of fans butthurt :lol: had dudes living thousands of miles away from LA who would never see the billboards in their life fuming at their computer screens :lol:

And still talking about it more than a year later :lol:

That 2015 Grizzlies roster was probably the best of the Grit N Grind Era. Just unfortunate injuries derailed them in the playoffs.

you say this like LA our way didn’t get an entire group of fans butthurt :lol: had dudes living thousands of miles away from LA who would never see the billboards in their life fuming at their computer screens :lol:
It was just a local ad campaign. Don't think anyone outside of LA was aware of it

Haven’t been around staples center in a minute. those billboards still up? :lol:

Add in the injuries for context and I’ll go dame > curry so far this season

Dame been ballin outta control lately. *****s cannot guard him. Although, CJ (what’s the word y’all love to use these days.?) “carried” him in a lot of those early season wins. But that’s what teammates are for.

Dubs got a 4 game East Coast trip coming up. So a good chance to pad them wins for them. Prolly be a top 5 seed by the end of the month.

69E20114-9B43-4C53-B95F-B7792D1164A5.jpeg

Haven’t been around staples center in a minute. those billboards still up? :lol:

There’s still a few around the LA area. Not near Staples, but off various freeways in a couple of spots. The majority are gone though.

And for the record, even most Clippers fans thought that advertising campaign, including all the “Street lights over spot lights”, etc. slogans, was lame. It’s pretty indisputable it was.

I don’t blame the team for making an effort to create more of an identity for itself, but it was not well executed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom