⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
DDF3F790-697F-43BF-AE18-257263EE2B17.jpeg

Dallas gets veteran leadership, tough culture changers, and get to shed some salary.

Destroyer of my fantasy team.

When is he coming back?
He said he’s at about 80% and trying to come back before ASB. Might as well just wait since the rockets couldn’t hover around .500 in his absence.

Sucks because he’s super competitive and came here thinking he was going to play some meaningful basketball but it’s the same as Detroit basically.

My "Rockets aren't that bad if Harden is invested" take aged badly. :lol:
ehh I think him and wood would have been a 4 seed had he invested. I don’t think him and wall
would have worked though.
Harden and Wood definitely would’ve been a top 4 seed, but that’s the problem. This tweet sums it up perfectly. Would’ve been another wasted prime harden season of false hope when there really isn’t a chance :lol::smh:

Can I get the Cliff’s on the Clippers Conundrum? I’d rather not actually listen to any of the podcast.
I'm only like 30 min in, but they talked about how they aren't sure what their best closing 5 is and how it just becomes Kawhi/BPG isos to close games. Said they don't have much continuity because someone is always out. Called them the better version of the Celtics.

I'm only like 30 min in, but they talked about how they aren't sure what their best closing 5 is and how it just becomes Kawhi/BPG isos to close games. Said they don't have much continuity because someone is always out. Called them the better version of the Celtics.

All fair, IMO. Haven’t quite figured out why Ty has not been including Serge in closing line-ups lately. And they definitely get a little predictable.

All fair, IMO. Haven’t quite figured out why Ty has not been including Serge in closing line-ups lately. And they definitely get a little predictable.

So what's the verdict on Lou? Is he a good coach? I barely watched the clips this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom