⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the bucs and sixers both winning championships and Buc Em is somewhere stretching out his team polo collars because he can’t post in here

2C35FED5-6838-4355-A4B6-BB02F02DDF17.gif

Give 76er fans a winning record and you see the buc em come out of them.
I don’t wear polos and dad hats lol and I still wanna run him that fade :smh:

but we’re just excited to see Benjamin turn that corner. Things we’ve seen glimpses of prior (Jan-Feb 2020) and just hopeful it’ll continue (see Feb 2021) as we’re seeing the positive trends

Boston at.500 at the time of voting/announcement getting two dudes was odd.

Voting for Zion & against Trae is weird too. Keeping it in the same conference, should’ve been DeMar.

Folks just want to see Zion in the ASG. You have to take that into consideration as well. Folks are human and they want to see some excitement.

I wouldn't read that deep into Zion making it.

With a lot of people now looking at the Nets as the favorites this season, feel like Jim or Myrie should be on the list.

*Edit - I swear auto-correct messes with the wording of some of my posts after I hit “post”

Last edited:
Cade coming to Houston fasho

Whenever the rockets have been terrible they’ve been rewarded with a hall of famer #1 pick

Hakeem
Elvin Hayes
Ralph Sampson
Yao Ming

Matter fact those are all big men so we might go Mobley

ANA been real quiet since Brooklyn started winning. Half a game out first now :pimp:

Still put Embiid #1. Don’t see how Yawnist is that high tho lol

he shouldn’t win but the bucks have a better record than the Nuggets and he’s still having a highly productive season. Everyone been going at the bucks and they are just 2 games back of the first seed

he shouldn’t win but the bucks have a better record than the Nuggets and he’s still having a highly productive season. Everyone been going at the bucks and they are just 2 games back of the first seed
I mean he was a b2b mvp, they should be #1 lol same core, upgraded Drew Bledsoe etc

they still won’t do anything but regular szn Bucks were always at the top

I mean he was a b2b mvp, they should be #1 lol same core, upgraded Drew Bledsoe etc

they still won’t do anything but regular szn Bucks were always at the top

Jrue ain’t hooped in 2 weeks, Middleton been cheeks as of late and they are still up there. Put some respect on Giannis’ name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom