⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210224_112413.png

Luka is cold but Bron and KD where putting crazier numbers at 21 in their 3rd year in the league.

KD was outta pocket

20210224_112413.png

Luka is cold but Bron and KD where putting crazier numbers at 21 in their 3rd year in the league.

KD was outta pocket

Kevin Durant 3rd year was ridiculous: :lol:. He ain’t even know how to really play/facilitate yet...and still led them baby Thunder to 50 wins in the west. Unreal.

Luka is 29/9/9 tho. Boy a prodigy. I was wrong bout shordy. Thought he’d be a better version of Mike Miller in Memphis or something :lol: (Mike was a problem).

Pretty interesting
Hornets top 10 vs top offenses and defenses
Lakers elite defensively, avg on offense
Suns legit
Knicks defense :wow:
Nets defense :lol:
Rockets :sick:
Sixers offense :smh: :rolleyes :nthat:

Kevin Durant 3rd year was ridiculous: :lol:. He ain’t even know how to really play/facilitate yet...and still led them baby Thunder to 50 wins in the west. Unreal.

Luka is 29/9/9 tho. Boy a prodigy. I was wrong bout shordy. Thought he’d be a better version of Mike Miller in Memphis or something :lol: (Mike was a problem).

He plays for my team and I called him tall Ricky Rubio pre draft

Who's the best player ever to never reach the ASG?

Rod Strickland
Ron Harper
Derek Harper
Jason Terry
Andre Miller
Mike Bibby
Lamar Odom
Marcus Camby
Mike Conley
CJ McCollum
Other?

20210224_112413.png

KD was outta pocket

It's crazy to think that Luka went from being compared to Mike Miller to now comparing numbers with Lebron and KD...I remember this thread hating on him after his first preseason game for saying that he worked too hard in this play because he is not athletic enough for the NBA.

1614191892876.png

Luka Doncic = Larry Bird is one of the laziest we only compare white guys to white guy comparisons ever. :lol:

They basically have almost nothing in common besides the lack of melanin. :lol:

Who's the best player ever to never reach the ASG?

Rod Strickland
Ron Harper
Derek Harper
Jason Terry
Andre Miller
Mike Bibby
Lamar Odom
Marcus Camby
Mike Conley
CJ McCollum
Other?

It's definitely CJ and Conley with what they are doing for their teams. CJ would have made it this year if not for the injury.

Also, who were the most random one time NBA Allstars?

The one player I can think of was Jamal Magloire. At first I was happy an underdog player made it, but the moment he was on the court, it was instant regret. Ain't no one wanted to see his postups. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom