⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely CJ and Conley with what they are doing for their teams. CJ would have made it this year if not for the injury.

Also, who were the most random one time NBA Allstars?

The one player I can think of was Jamal Magloire. At first I was happy an underdog player made it, but the moment he was on the court, it was instant regret. Ain't no one wanted to see his postups. lol
Hibbert
Korver
Antonio and Dale Davis
BJ Armstrong (starter !?!)
Ced Ceballos

2004 All star 🤢

E9342AB4-C370-4B3A-9B3F-B1E26C28E9E4.jpeg

1614191892876.png

Luka Doncic = Larry Bird is one of the laziest we only compare white guys to white guy comparisons ever. :lol:

They basically have almost nothing in common besides the lack of melanin. :lol:
Shooting is obviously the big difference (which is why you shouldn't really make the comp in the first place), but also shouldn't act like there aren't any similarities either. Roughly the same height/weight, transcendent passing, good rebounders, good ball handlers, not bouncy athletes. Similar statistical profiles OUTSIDE of shooting.

In months like this February, where he's shooting 48/45/79 splits while averaging 32/8/9, the comparison becomes even less farfetched.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Road Trippin pod with Jamal Crawford :pimp:

Man, if you are going to tell me about a Podcast AT LEAST let my man Lee know as well.

Aye BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

On this edition of RT, the crew is joined by longtime NBA vet, Jamal Crawford. One of the leagues most respected players and one of our favorite guests. Back in November we had the chance to catch up with Jamal and see where is mind, body and soul was when it came to returning to the NBA. We talked his favorite hoopers from him hometown state of Washington, will he ever stop hooping, who was that ONE NBA guy that brought it out in him always & plenty more!

Road Trippin’ - 145: Jamal Crawford https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...EwjX0tjopoPvAhVRVTUKHaylCn0QieUEegQIDxAF&ep=6

The 80’s was littered with these Magloire types...Cats like AC Green and Mark Eaton got in there :lol: :sick:

Mark Eaton was pretty good from what I remember :lol:. Big blocks, and couldn’t move. I always thought Pj Brown was better than Magloire/Dale Davis types.

Kurt Thomas too.

All we only talking starters for best non all-star players?

Because if we include 6th men, I think Kukoc and Odom are two of the best not to make it

If you include dudes that played on bums teams during their best years, then Ron Harper might be in there too

1614191892876.png

Luka Doncic = Larry Bird is one of the laziest we only compare white guys to white guy comparisons ever. :lol:

They basically have almost nothing in common besides the lack of melanin. :lol:

Its a little less lazy than it appears on first glance.

I can’t think of a whole bunch of guys that are able to consistently cook the competition while possessing the mobility and athleticism of a high school PE teacher.

Biggest difference?

Larry would throw hands, Luka is a baby back b**** 😂

Who's the best player ever to never reach the ASG?

Rod Strickland
Ron Harper
Derek Harper
Jason Terry
Andre Miller
Mike Bibby
Lamar Odom
Marcus Camby
Mike Conley
CJ McCollum
Other?

To me it’s a toss up between Strickland and Andre Miller.

Those boys were COLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom