⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Steph is the best offensive player of all time and he’s the best defender under 6’ 5” ?

How do they ever lose a game?
Why does dame Lillard have a better record?

Nobody, said ANY of that. At all.

What is true, is he’s ONE of the best offensive players ever. Do you agree? Yes or no?

Secondly, I just posted a tweet from Nate Duncan in response to Steve Kerr commenting on Steph’s strides this year as a defender...who said amongst the HIGH USAGE players, 6’5 and under...Steph is defending at probably the best.

Very convenient for you to leave out the bolded parts, to get your **** off. Why not debate this, instead of making up ****? For real. Like cmon man :lol:

Screenshot_20210225-121439_Chrome.jpg

#Istillbelieve Kidd 1.5

The Lakers are on a massive downslide, the Jazz are the 2014 Spurs Remix, and the Celtics are imploding and the thread title is about WHAT exactly?

INFLUENCE

You and your ilk been crying about changing the thread title so I did. You're welcome.

Wow...I really took a Warrior Less NBA season for granted. Bring back the Clipper Billboards please...I'm sorry for being ungrateful.

So why does dame have a better record lol

Steph is nice but I don’t need to play up every little thing he does. One of the best players of all time but all the **** riding is cringe.

Im not doing this Dame/Steph ****. It’s stupid and leaves out CJs impact on winning at the beginning of the season :lol:. So miss me with that convo.

Simply dispelling false notions and calling out how dumb the conversations about Steph are, is considered “d-riding”? Like, cmon man. We having a real simple conversation on a players improved defense/impact...and it’s d-riding.

you better than that.

Steph propaganda by Wavy is annoying even though I’m a Steph fan :lol:. However, I hate when Dame is even mentioned in the same sentence as Steph.

There’s levels to this.

Agreed with this too. dame isn’t on Steph’s level. I’m just annoyed of the **** riding :lol:

Agreed with this too. dame isn’t on Steph’s level. I’m just annoyed of the **** riding :lol:

y’all just hate dealing with FACTS when it comes to #30. Every factual thing that flies in the face of straight up falsehoods, or false narratives becomes d-riding because I post it :lol:

*****s start this thread today saying “Steph can’t handle being a primary ball handler”.....I post a response countering that....D-riding.

*****s say Steph is improving on defense this year. His own teammates coach etc. I post something confirming that. “D-riding” :lol:

😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom