⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell nah I don’t mind Steph love. I just think it’s corny to say he’s the best high usage defender under 6’5”.

That’s a dumb *** qualifier and **** riding to me. He can be a great defender & one of the best superstars of all time without saying he’s the best at every little thing he does.

im a big curry fan but ehh. this is better than yall beating a dead horse whenever the lakers lose.

yall lucky mvp dont remind you every ****ing day who the champs are 😎

1614286080983.png

Hell nah I don’t mind Steph love. I just think it’s corny to say he’s the best high usage defender under 6’5”.

That’s a dumb *** qualifier and **** riding to me. He can be a great defender & one of the best superstars of all time without saying he’s the best at every little thing he does.

THATS what set you off tho? :lol:. The point was his improved defense, after being so-so over his last two healthy seasons prior. Blame Nate Duncan for that qualifier. He’s been getting after it at that end this year. And their whole team has, as a whole.

That Should be the takeaway From what I posted. But for some reason, you wanna take it in another direction.

we talking about Steve's defense today lol

you already know he had another stinker last night :lol:

Reactions: MVP
I understand Mickey Mouse, but what the hell Smush Parker have to do with the Lakers’ 2020 title? :lol:

Plus AD’s pops made it clear he didn’t wanna go there right?

There were definitely strong messages out there from someone that he wouldn’t re-sign there if he got traded to Boston. And I think I recall AD’s dad making some negative comments about the city.

Ainge goofed. Let Kyrie walk. Hayward walk. Didn’t deal for AD.

Thought he was the smartest cat in the boardroom.

Kyrie walking was a good thing. He's a ticking time bomb whose timer resets every 3 months.
F*ck Gordon Hayward. But if Ainge doesn't use that TPE then yeah he goofed there.
AD would have been a one season rental and that season probably would have been AD sitting out with a lot of tummy aches and sore ankles. Then you're out AD, Kyrie, Tatum and Jaylen.
His drafting has been pretty bad outside of Tatum/Brown/Rozier/Smart.
Ainge did a good job getting talented players, but a horrible job at gauging their chemistry and fit.
I would say he f'd up if there really was a Kawhi-JB swap on the table, but as JB gets better that's a little up in the air.

In a perfect world it would've been Smart/Rozier/Jaylen/Jayson/Horford.

Out of all the talent they had over the past 5 years, they should've at least had a finals appearance. Ainge, injuries, Lebron and other factors got in the way. Ainge should just feel lucky he drafted the J's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom