⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

Dude really saw it rim out and still said “Good job!” and gave her a high five :lol:

Bro tryna hit Willow I see.

Gon hit her after like, 'hey, we kinda make a great team huh? I feel something, idk, a connection to you, when I gave you that pass, I just knew it was money, let's see what else we can accomplish together'

Lakers are about to experience descension in the rankings |l

That's what it looked like in the aftermath of it happening. Well that sucks for Bron, those are the WORST. With an ankle sprain I'd just ice the hell out of it and at least you can flex it and it's a joint and sometimes have it loosen up. With the high ankle sprains I've gotten it's just pain and feeling like your lower leg is going to shatter when you put pressure on it. But maybe for NBA players they just give them meds or some other kind of advanced therapy and he'll be back in a week or something.

Welp, it's the Karl, KCP, and Trez show for the foreseeable future. 0]

Wonder how far the Lakers drop in the standings?

its disgusting seeing all these losers talk **** about lebron on twitter and instagram. guess their dreams came true

In a matter of weeks, with those bums, bro, 7-8. Realistically. They're really that mediocre.

That's what it looked like the moment it happened. Well that sucks for Bron, those are the WORST. With an ankle sprain I'd just ice the hell out of it and at least you can flex it and it's a joint and sometimes have it loosen up. With the high ankle sprains I've gotten it's just pain and feeling like your lower leg is going to shatter when you put pressure on it. But maybe for NBA players they just give them meds or some other kind of advanced therapy and he'll be back in a week or something.
I am not a doctor, have never had a high ankle sprain and don’t personally know any current or former NBA players that have had a high ankle sprain. My gut is just telling me 4ish weeks. It’s a real bummer because AD is out indefinitely too. Gotta watch the trade and buyout markets HARD now.

Taking a looking at the standings and schedule
1616286574401.png

1616286768338.png

Could see them settling into that 5/6 seed if he’s out a month. Him and AD missing those two games against Dallas would be yuge too.

Hope the ankle sprain isn't that bad. Watching the video, so many parts were compromised. I'm happy his foot wasn't planted. ACL, mcl, LcL all could've been toast. Good thing he got he foot outta there. Ankle could've gotten shattered like Odell. Hopefully it's a mild sprain. Bro can hop in the hyperbaric chamber and get back to goku in a few weeks.

Last edited:
That's what it looked like in the aftermath of it happening. Well that sucks for Bron, those are the WORST. With an ankle sprain I'd just ice the hell out of it and at least you can flex it and it's a joint and sometimes have it loosen up. With the high ankle sprains I've gotten it's just pain and feeling like your lower leg is going to shatter when you put pressure on it. But maybe for NBA players they just give them meds or some other kind of advanced therapy and he'll be back in a week or something.
HGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom