⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
klay had it in the nba finals when JR dived at his leg full sprint. played through that
1616290174397.gif

We’re not really comparing the NBA Finals to the middle of the season, are we?

1616290174397.gif

We’re not really comparing the NBA Finals to the middle of the season, are we?
no, i just brought klay up because that's the last one i can remember with a high ankle sprain that got rolled up like that
when klay rolled his, i thought he was done for the season. fortunately, it wasn't too bad
it could be hella serious or bron could simply feel better in a few days

Let’s say he misses two weeks. Their schedule....@PHX, @NOP, vs PHL, vs CLE, vs ORL, vs MIL, @ SAC, vs LAC

Without LeBron AND Anthony Davis, that could be a cool 3-5, maybe even 2-6. Yikes.
don't worry. the Lakers still have that other star in Dennis Schroeder. :D

Bron be back in a month or less . With Covid and **** does homecourt advantage even matter . Matchups wise it don’t matter for the lakers

I agree with both of you. Yes - he’s good enough to be the best player on the championship team right now and you should make moves now. But at the same time you also can’t just hand out bags to hand them out and fortunately since he’s young, you have time.

I’m extremely curious to see what KP would net you in a trade. Sounds like you guys would want a legit #2 opposed to a pick-centric package.

I'm not trading KP unless another "star" comes back screw picks.

KP for all his flaws less better than anyone we would get with that cap space or 2 picks in the 20s.

Where I kill the front office is the absolute disasters that have been the last 2 offseasons.

Multiple examples of the ability to make good short term and long term upgrades and they just blew it.

Where I kill the front office is the absolute disasters that have been the last 2 offseasons.

Multiple examples of the ability to make good short term and long term upgrades and they just blew it.
They were all in on the Giannis game 100%.

Depending on the grade ankle sprain, for a regular non high grade human it takes about 8 weeks for full recovery worst case scenario.

He’s not gonna have that same explosiveness for a while. I do think Bron can succeed just running point and not doing anything above the rim

i normally would mention HGH or say LeBron’s different but the last time he had an injury (the groin) when he came back, he looked normal/exactly what you would expect someone coming back from that injury to look like. Not a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom