⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I was trying to turn the attention to poole boy too. Been liking youngin. He believed in himself at back at UM.

No bull when I saw Bron's incident, it didn't look that severe to me and you add the fact in that he's built like a robot, I thought he wouldn't miss any games. High ankle injuries are the worst b...Easily the worse ankle injury IMO.

No bull when I saw Bron's incident, it didn't look that severe to me and you add the fact in that he's built like a robot, I thought he wouldn't miss any games. High ankle injuries are the worst b...Easily the worse ankle injury IMO.
while extremely painful, I wouldn't say it's the worst. if that were the case, he wouldn't be able to walk or even jog gingerly back down the court. it's not like he was on a stretcher or wheelchair. I have seen worse, but I guess the media have to put another Lebron narrative like he died or something. don't like it's turning into a kardashian thing.

You don’t like Bron we get it. Outside of a break or dislocation, high ankle sprains are the worse. They linger and have a much longer recovery time than a normal sprain.

while extremely painful, I wouldn't say it's the worst. if that were the case, he wouldn't be able to walk or even jog gingerly back down the court. it's not like he was on a stretcher or wheelchair. I have seen worse, but I guess the media have to put another Lebron narrative like he died or something. don't like it's turning into a kardashian thing.

I meant worst to recover from

And Glenn. Doc is A+ at gassing up (some of) his players.
So I know I’m late on this and should have my NBA Fan Card revoked and be demoted to casual status but I’ve just been blindly calling him Doc without knowing the origin story. Just looked it up only to find out he straight up bit Doctor J’s whole flow :wow:That absolutely could not happen with the current generation. The slander would be next level.

Fun fact: Apparently the Sixers play-by-play guy has refused to call him Doc for the past 25 years but finally gave in when they hired him as HC :lol:

5ADA5CE5-1252-4911-A566-C1A4949F82FB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom