⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Russ wasn't traded out of OKC, he could have ended up the same horrible player that he was, an "inefficient stat-padding triple-double player". the management and coach of that OKC team basically conditioned him to fail. I'd say he started to become and play better after he got traded. although it is not perfect, there are still instances that he shows those unnecessary bad habits which is difficult to change. on the otherhand, those bad habits are not as bad nor frequent as he was at OKC. I can safely say that OKC is a bad destination to any superstar or star level player. any player that left that organization has gone to become better players and have better success.
Russ certainly hasn't had better success since leaving.

Perhaps a lot of that is just young players improving as they get older though?

Russ is a HoFer who has had an objectively great career, has exceeded all expectations people had of him coming out of UCLA and is still a very flawed player. I don’t know why so much time is spent on him in here everyday :lol:. Y’all relentless when y’all love or hate a player

I member when Wardell wasn't capable of playing any better than he was and his Bistephuals were on their "leave him alone" steez.

Sad when your own stans don't eem believe in you like that.

Russ certainly hasn't had better success since leaving.

Perhaps a lot of that is just young players improving as they get older though?

success is the next step. as I mentioned, if Russ could only eliminate most those bad habits especially during the crucial period, then that would show in games. so far, the only success that he seems to achieve is better efficiency as some viewers would notice. maybe better chemistry with his teammates as well as comparison to that horrendous system at OKC just to get him triple-doubles. it's a possibly maturity has to do with it also, but I would say OKC organization is the main culprit.

I don't think anybody fears Wardell or the Warriors at all in a playoff series should they even make it past the play in tourney.

and yet ppl freaking out that laker players arent vaxxed.
wasnt the orlando coaching staff in protocol a few days ago as well

Eh it's irresponsible to be completely honest at this point. Costing your team. Schröder outing Bron may cost him more than just that though.

btw I really enjoyed the NBA Marvel Cinematic feature on ESPN 2 last night

hopefully they got some more games like that in the works

It's not healthy coming into this thread and reading some of the comments. Some of you guys are better than politicians, with the way y'all spin narratives.

and yet ppl freaking out that laker players arent vaxxed.
wasnt the orlando coaching staff in protocol a few days ago as well
Well people freaking out that Bronzo ain’t vaxxed yet and he’s the face of the league. If it was just German Rondo doubt people would care

I don’t think anybody is actually worried about playing the Warriors in a 7 game series. In a one-game playoff against separate teams, I think there’s definitely cause for concern. Draymond could have the defense level up and Steve could go off and that just might be enough on a single given night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom