⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
8th in the west.....

C79BACAF-E2F6-4B84-92A0-5C0C1A0454E2.png

But what would you say if your team is a half game from 7th, with the “top 2” players in the league according to multiple publications? 🤔
I’d say this post disingenuous considering both of those stars missed significant time.

:lol: @8th….shoutout to y’all being up 1 gm up from 10th…You gon be sick when Dame send y’all home in the play-in.

Last edited:
I’d this post disingenuous considering both of those stars missed significant time.

:lol: @8th….shoutout to y’all being up 1 gm up from 10th…You gon be sick when Dame send y’all home in the play-in.

Excuses! Excuses

tsk tsk tsk

heat vs celtics will never die :lol:
haslem going to be on the roster til he's 45. has he even hinted at retirement?
This is some next level loyalty being exhibited by both parties. He definitely knows where the bodies are buried :lol:
1620151612187.png

1620151702673.png

Didn't you say the same thing not too long ago? :lol:

The warriors are on a 46 win pace when Steph plays or whatever

They are. I also explicitly said...NO EXCUSES and INJURIES ARE A PART OF THE GAME. But y’all want it to be one way, sooooooo bad :lol:

I did (assuming good health)...I wasn’t that far off. They’re on a 46 win pace, when Steph plays. But injuries are part of the game 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Game by game it is. This should be fun either way 😏

I could see Adam Silver trying to shake things up by adding an Ultimate Champion round: After the Finals, the winner has to play the All NBA 1st and 2nd team. If the champion team wins 1, they're the ultimate champ. All NBA team would have to win two games.

They are. I also explicitly said...NO EXCUSES and INJURIES ARE A PART OF THE GAME. But y’all want it to be one way, sooooooo bad :lol:

Making a blanket statement that the Lakers are almost the 7th seed with Bron and AD is disingenuous though. :lol:

They was 1 seed when both was healthy. The Warriors are trash either way, just more trash w/o Steph.

46 win pace if it were an 82 game season. 40 win pace this year.

Oh ok. So they’re 32-25 with Steph on the court. Which would be good enough for a playoff seed. He missed 9 games, and they’re 1-8 without him.

I say that to say...injuries are part of the game. Steph Curry is leading his team to playoff contention, as the leading scorer in the nba.

That’s a good thing. Nothing else needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom