⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think anybody is actually worried about playing the Warriors in a 7 game series. In a one-game playoff against separate teams, I think there’s definitely cause for concern. Draymond could have the defense level up and Steve could go off and that just might be enough on a single given night.

I don't think the Wardell stans would agree. But yea *checks notes* the Spurs, Grizzlies or even Blazers could easily fall in a winner take all scenario.

if Russ wasn't traded out of OKC, he could have ended up the same horrible player that he was, an "inefficient stat-padding triple-double player". the management and coach of that OKC team basically conditioned him to fail. I'd say he started to become and play better after he got traded. although it is not perfect, there are still instances that he shows those unnecessary bad habits which is difficult to change. on the otherhand, those bad habits are not as bad nor frequent as he was at OKC. I can safely say that OKC is a bad destination to any superstar or star level player. any player that left that organization has gone to become better players and have better success.
I’m always down to clown OKC and I do think they did a bad job conditioning their players for stardom in terms of dealing with off the court pressure from the media and such, by protecting them too much and you see that with both KD and Russ. Not sure about on the court. It’s funny that he’s stuck with Scott Brooks again.

I was always a Russ defender on OKC but eventually watching the habits not improve got to be too much for me. He got so much adulation after Durant left that maybe it ingrained some of those habits or influenced him missing his biggest window to improve.

Still don’t know if panicking in big spots is unlearnable though.

Russ is a HoFer who has had an objectively great career, has exceeded all expectations people had of him coming out of UCLA and is still a very flawed player. I don’t know why so much time is spent on him in here everyday :lol:. Y’all relentless when y’all love or hate a player
I agree with you. For whatever reason Russ is a lightning rod though. Thing is when he’s having a great week certain fans of his will post totally outlandish stuff and then others feel compelled to respond. Because Russ is always capable of an amazing statistical run in the regular season but that has nothing to do with his flaws.

I don’t think anybody is actually worried about playing the Warriors in a 7 game series. In a one-game playoff against separate teams, I think there’s definitely cause for concern. Draymond could have the defense level up and Steve could go off and that just might be enough on a single given night.
Yeah Warriors depth is awful for a 7 game series. It would take a massive playoff level up from Wiggins and even then they’re not testing one of the top 5 seeds.

Warriors are capable of beating utah or phx by virtue of having the best player on the floor. Steph next to playoff wiggins gives them an outside chance of a 1st round upset

What is a playoff Wiggins?

Going to be a fun night on here when the Dubs get bounced in 5.

What is a playoff Wiggins?
1620148523482.png

Warriors are peaking at the right time with the timely injuries of Wiseman and Oubre

Any update on Jaylen Brown? Caught one of the commentators on one of the games last night say they think Boston believes it's a serious injury.

Play in was a great idea.

Hopefully the rockets can grab that 10th seed play in spot next season :lol:
I can see why Cuban and LeBron were publicly against but as a consumer, it's great. Beyond the tournament, it's added a lot of excitement and intrigue into the final stretch of the season. I don't know if that's necessarily because the season is 72 games instead of 82, though. Either way it's appreciated and I don't even think I've heard fans of affected teams complain in here

I’m always down to clown OKC and I do think they did a bad job conditioning their players for stardom in terms of dealing with off the court pressure from the media and such, by protecting them too much and you see that with both KD and Russ. Not sure about on the court. It’s funny that he’s stuck with Scott Brooks again.

I was always a Russ defender on OKC but eventually watching the habits not improve got to be too much for me. He got so much adulation after Durant left that maybe it ingrained some of those habits or influenced him missing his biggest window to improve.

Still don’t know if panicking in big spots is unlearnable though.

Ain't that the truth? You either have it, or you don't.

Any update on Jaylen Brown? Caught one of the commentators on one of the games last night say they think Boston believes it's a serious injury.

have him in fantasy and a message just came across FantasyLabs twitter that he is ruled out Wednesday

but not sure how severe that injury was or is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom