⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
27AD5DDB-D176-44A8-BA95-E3EBC4C2787E.jpeg

KHUFU KHUFU

See how black athletes are body shamed?

Based on what’s gone on this year already, seems like Kyrie coming back, totally buying in with the Nets and being the best version of himself in the playoffs is a risky assumption. But stranger things have happened, I guess.

i wanna say Mil or Phi

I was big on MIA last year and had them as my dark horse to make the finals all year long but idk rn. they might start peaking again but idk their defense doesnt feel the same to me lol

I wanna say Miami too but they def a piece away from being super elite. Mil or Phi aint gonna slow the Nets down for nothing.

I wanna say Miami too but they def a piece away from being super elite. Mil or Phi aint gonna slow the Nets down for nothing.
Phi has Embiid so thatll be a tough for BK. Simmons is also good defensively.

I like MIL a bit more because they have Middleton and Jrue and those two are good defenders and Giannis should play okay since BK lacks interior defense especially with the loss of Allen.

I know they'll probably bolster their depth and interior defense before the playoffs but as of right now I don't see to many options floating out there that moves the needle substantially. unless they pull a trick out their *** and get a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom