⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooklyn are in win now mode. If they don’t win in the next 2 years that **** will implode.

I don’t think it’s gonna work with the overall construction of the team and potential for Kyrie and Harden conflict.

You need defence in the playoffs to win a Championship and Deandre Jordan is BBQ Chicken if he has to guard AD.

I don’t even understand this though. The lakers are still the favorites to anyone who actually watches basketball.

the nets still gotta figure this team out and who knows what’s gonna happen with kyrie. Kyrie and KD are also super injury prone.

Just LeBron-Hater-In-Chief Skip trying to speak something into existence.

Brooklyn are in win now mode. If they don’t win in the next 2 years that **** will implode.

I don’t think it’s gonna work with the overall construction of the team and potential for Kyrie and Harden conflict.

You need defence in the playoffs to win a Championship and Deandre Jordan is BBQ Chicken if he has to guard AD.
I sort of agree with this. feel like there's a high chance of them imploding and they definitely lacking depth and rim protection

on the other hand though there are definitely going to be times where they are cookng and going to be so hard to defend and it's gonna be crazy to watch lol
they gon out-talent a lot of teams a lot of times imo

BDFB1FEC-83D3-4C36-939A-F28B86F5B205.png

308171F9-AF93-4820-B546-C7DFFC101CA4.jpeg

Damn I had to scroll past all 8 of your teams

This actually funny :lol:

funny about the BK thing tho
Last time it was 3 stars out of their prime to beat a prime Bron
now it's 3 stars (2 MVPs) in their prime (i know KD had injuries but he been looking like himself) to beat an out of prime Bron :lol:

Rank who you have the most faith in to slow down the Nets in the East

Bucks; Giannis/Middleton/Donte/Jrue
Heat: Bam/String/Bradley
Sixers: Embiid/Simmons/Thybulle/Green
Celtics: Tatum/Brown/Smart

Nets: Kyrie/Harden/Deandre Jordan

Only thing stopping the Nets from ROLLING through the East is injury or self destruction. They'll probably meet Philly in the conference finals.

Sixers>Bucks>Celtics>Heat

i wanna say Mil or Phi

I was big on MIA last year and had them as my dark horse to make the finals all year long but idk rn. they might start peaking again but idk their defense doesnt feel the same to me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom