⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always wanted to see KD/Harden, pretty wild that it will come with Myrie.

I could see KD playing more off ball than he's used to

"From what I was told, they saw [LaMelo] as the most talented player in the draft, but the fit made more sense with Wiseman," said Marcus Thompson of The Athletic. "It wasn't like they weren't on him."

whos usage rate dropping the most in BK?
KD is the best one of the 3 off-ball but he's also the best one of the 3 :lol:

"From what I was told, they saw [LaMelo] as the most talented player in the draft, but the fit made more sense with Wiseman," said Marcus Thompson of The Athletic. "It wasn't like they weren't on him."

So much for light years

If you guys want a good laugh, go read the reviews for Harden's new restaurant in Houston, it's called Thirteen. Rocket fans keep giving it one store reviews on Yelp and Google reviews 😂

The price for AD was too high, the price for Harden is too high.

The Celtics had all those assets, a huge head start on other contenders and yet they've accomplished nothing and they're probably the third or fourth best team in the East. Danny goofed.

ap101018123881-ca0472fba716df4b485fff878b558284cdc89ab9.jpg

The Celtics had all those assets (young players and draft picks), a huge head start on other contenders and yet they've accomplished nothing and they're probably the third or fourth best team in the East. Danny goofed.
Goofed how :lol:

Probably would've made the finals without injuries last season and this season they have the best record in the East despite not having their all-star PG and will be right back with another shot at the Finals. While led by a 22 and 23 year old.

Boston isn't a destination city so a lot of these potential trades are basically rentals .Y'all clown Harden all the time for his playoff shortcomings, but Danny goofed by not adding him? Make it make sense.

Goofed how :lol:

Probably would've made the finals without injuries last season and this season they have the best record in the East despite not having their all-star PG and will be right back with another shot at the Finals. While led by a 22 and 23 year old.

Boston isn't a destination city so a lot of these potential trades are basically rentals .Y'all clown Harden all the time for his playoff shortcomings, but Danny goofed by not adding him? Make it make sense.

Right. If they had to give up Brown and another rotation player to get Jimbo, they wouldn’t have been any better than they are now.

The Celtics had all those assets (young players and draft picks), a huge head start on other contenders and yet they've accomplished nothing and they're probably the third or fourth best team in the East. Danny goofed.

I'd rather have Jaylen at 24 years old on a good deal than Blue Lives Jim at 31 making $45M+ for the next 3 and a Nutty bar away from 250lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom