⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
His post is LITERALLY explaining why the word is derogatory & negative.... why shouldn't one of the biggest stars in the game share that??

Tired of being asked to speak in code when speaking to our own people.... White Media execs & producers have white media members comfortable enough to engage in dialog surrounding the N word Not Kyrie
Didn't seem like his issue was with the actual word. He just had a problem with Schroeder saying it.

Also I'm just going off of his reaction on the court. No idea what he's been saying since lol

“Nobody’s waiting for the Utah Jazz. Nobody is waiting at the bus for Rudy Goldberg. Nooooo. That’s not gonna happen. There’s not a bunch of models waiting for that team....Man, nobody’s waiting for the Cavs. They’re being their wives to those games” :rofl:

Not to escalate the thread’s usual pocket watching to penis watching but 15 seems low for an All-NBA player in a major city.

Didn't seem like his issue was with the actual word. He just had a problem with Schroeder saying it.

Also I'm just going off of his reaction on the court. No idea what he's been saying since lol

Seems pretty clear that he's at a point in life where he has issue with the word... Kyrie's never been ejected from a game his whole career & isn't known as a particularly confrontational guy. I don't think a hot quarter from Dennis Schroeder in a april regular season game is what caused that. Bruh seemed instantly upset about being called a *****

Had Schroeder used another kind of slur for Kyrie i wonder if people would be questioning his motives then:lol:

Last edited:
“Nobody’s waiting for the Utah Jazz. Nobody is waiting at the bus for Rudy Goldberg. Nooooo. That’s not gonna happen. There’s not a bunch of models waiting for that team....Man, nobody’s waiting for the Cavs. They’re being their wives to those games” :rofl:

Not to escalate the thread’s usual pocket watching to penis watching but 15 seems low for an All-NBA player in a major city.
rRhXeee (1).gif

Seems pretty clear that he's at a point in life where he has issue with the word... Kyrie's never been ejected from a game his whole career & isn't known as a particularly confrontational guy. I don't think a hot quarter from Dennis Schroeder in a april regular season game is what caused that. Bruh seemed instantly upset about being called a *****

Had Schroeder used another kind of slur for Kyrie i wonder if people would be questioning his motives then:lol:

All of this is reasonable, but the thing is wasn't Kyrie getting in his face before he even dropped the word? That's what the video showed. Maybe he said it before and that's what made Kyrie get in his face?

All of this is reasonable, but the thing is wasn't Kyrie getting in his face before he even dropped the word? That's what the video showed. Maybe he said it before and that's what made Kyrie get in his face?

Schroeder pisses people off all the time so i don't doubt that Kyrie was already annoyed with him.... but he is quite visibly set off once he says the word & immediately goes off about it

If he doesn't like the word, then he doesn't like the word. But he better not slip and get caught saying the word in a clip, I'm sure the internet will be more than happy to troll him.

Eye think athletes/personalities using social media to voice your opinion on a subject matter to you is very important. Even more for Kyrie since this has become a hot topic. No one should be telling anyone what they should personally be offended by and not be offended by. He was just sharing and educating the reasons why he did not like the use.

I don't get why people act like him tweeting about it is such a big deal or even a bad thing,

does kyrie react the same way with another, more prominent player?
will he be checking everyone who says that word on the court moving forward or how about when one of his own teammates plays music or cracks a joke in the lockeroom/airplane?
or is all of his ire justified toward schroder and only schroder? does he think dennis schroeder's never felt ostracized growing up in germany or something?

schroder seemed like he just wanted kyrie out of his face for all the barking he was doing well before dennis ever said anything and then kyrie was all like "hey twitter, look at me"

why does kyrie irving give off insincere vibes even when he's being his most sincere?

does kyrie react the same way with another, more prominent player?
will he be checking everyone who says that word on the court moving forward or how about when one of his own teammates plays music or cracks a joke in the lockeroom/airplane?
or is all of his ire justified toward schroder and only schroder? does he think dennis schroeder's never felt ostracized growing up in germany or something?

schroder seemed like he just wanted kyrie out of his face for all the barking he was doing well before dennis ever said anything and then kyrie was all like "hey twitter, look at me"

why does kyrie irving give off insincere vibes even when he's being his most sincere?
Loud and wrong. He clearly didn't like being called it, but you compared it to someone listening to a song in the locker room.

I know someone had said Kyrie was goimg to miss a game or two after that incident and he is out today for personal reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom