🌩 Black Lightning (CW Series) Series Finale! 🌩

Just caught episode 11. Damn, I wasn't expecting Kahlil to die. Can't front once Mos Def's Umi says track started playing during him and Jennifer's last moment togheter ..... I shed a tear.

Damn, Anissa just doesn't know.

The freaky things I would do. Looking so fine at that funeral it was inappropriate :evil:

Jenn looking like she gonna be a real killer. Respected her spontaneous outburst at school.

That principal can cry me a river. Dont care how much heroin his parents did or if he ate a year's worth of dog food. Son acts wild vindictive towards black ppl and scorned.

Anissa and Cutter.
mjgrin.png

Principal had me dying when he said he use to eat dogfood. :lol:

RIP to Todd.

Tobias a ruthless bastard.

This dude Lala back :lol:

Son legit got resurrecting powers.

This show digging in the crates with these black actors.

The entire cast of the 5 Heartbeats about to show up. I'm waiting for Leon and lightskin baritone voice dude

Last edited:
i think bl shook of tobias

like he aint wanna engage pyro dude cuz he thought tobias might show up to whip his *** again

This dude Lala back :lol:

Son legit got resurrecting powers.

This show digging in the crates with these black actors.

The entire cast of the 5 Heartbeats about to show up. I'm waiting for Leon and lightskin baritone voice dude
I could definitely see Leon annd dresser (light skin dude) on this show lol

Finale was cool. Left a few loose ends to follow up next season. Tobias definitely gonna be back.

I didnt notice before but they had no budget for special fx cuz Lightning's powers and whole little problem she had looked like garbage.

Anissa
DB081FBB-FBA3-4C49-8DD4-863DF59B3246.png

Anissa’s pop star girl was fine too :nerd:

But Jennifer was the star of S2. She’s the best character.

Last edited:
Anissa was looking so ****ing fine in the premiere.

She done filled out everywhere :evil::evil: Loving these lesbian scenes.

tumblr_p31gmpRLLY1rt5ctno2_540.gif

Last edited:
Lawd Anissa was looking so right.
1570923969794.png

Braxton P. Hartnabrig with the cameo.

Understood why he did it, but Odell foul as **** for killing ole boy. :smh:

Locked up Tobias looking like Fred Sanford. :lol:

I feel Odell was dumb for killing kid.

Okay Tobias screwed with you and he thinks thw kid is useless now cu he knows too much. Fine. Instead of killing him, keep him. Train the kid, make him your truth revealing spy. Its not like his family wants him.

Watched the premiere but mannnnnnn Anissa was FINE AF in this! SHEBUS!!

They go out of their way to keep her mass outta shots and I aint mad at it, joint is distracting :smh:

Surprised this thread aint movin man, nobody got love for BL. This is inarguably one of the best shows on TV right now and episode 3 is a hitter.

Back
Top Bottom