🌩 Black Lightning (CW Series) Series Finale! 🌩

They really established well that Pierece had a Lean On Me principal thing going on at the school :lol:

Youngest daughter needs to get over it already, still not a fan of teen angst on film. Like boohoo, i have amazing super powers.

Still want to eat Anissa's butt.

Wonder why Tobias let himself get arrested instead of slaughtering those cops.

Tobias a cold mother****ing bastard.

That I hope Jeff and his family find peace and the "real killer" was the twist of the knife :smh:

Still want to eat Anissa's butt.

Wonder why Tobias let himself get arrested instead of slaughtering those cops.

He did that so that he could come out hiding and operate freely.

Memba before he got arrested he got rid of any evidence that could implicate him in the murder of Jeff's pop.

He killed his old friend, the informant he had in the police department and burned all the evidence.

You see him at the end of the last episode celebrating with the 100 because he doesn't have the police breathing down his neck anymore.

He did that so that he could come out hiding and operate freely.

Memba before he got arrested he got rid of any evidence that could implicate him in the murder of Jeff's pop.

He killed his old friend, the informant he had in the police department and burned all the evidence.

You see him at the end of the last episode celebrating with the 100 because he doesn't have the police breathing down his neck anymore.
I know that now after seeing the ep where all of that is shown.

My post was from the episode before that where none of that was said or implied :lol:

I got a post right after that for that ep.

Last edited:
Man I can't wait until Tobias kills Khalil now.

After last episode I feel Like Tobias is going to click up with Black lightening (even though he tried to kill him) and his daughters.

I’m ready for the youngest daughter to finally put some work in since she’s the strongest

Anissa as a character would make more sense if she were a man.

She’s so trash

She’s so trash
Crazy.

Dont see how making her man makes more sense at all. If anything then the character would be more lame and annoying.

She’s so trash

I think she's a bit tomboyish which I understand because of her sexuality but I also think it because of her powers she can walk into a room and not worry about getting hurt thats makes her act before she thinks

Lynne bugging. I know she gotta play the super worried mother but damn at least tell Jeff where you going while he searches for both his daughters.

Finally had the time to watch today

He ripped my mans whole *** spine out :lol:

Honestly, that was a lot more merciful than I was expecting

I figured Tobias would beat dude till his eyes rolled back THEN rip his spine out

Back
Top Bottom