🌩 Black Lightning (CW Series) Series Finale! 🌩

^ I see you and raise you:

latest

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed that Lala's resurrection is somehow tied back to Tobias and not Lady Eve.

Looking like she's really dead at this point unless she pops back up outta nowhere like Lala :lol:

When Tobias's right hand woman got cut she didn't look human. Did I miss an explanation for that?
I started thinking about her more after and she might be a damn machine :lol:

Got those terminator vibes from her after a while. She may just have some drastic enhancements.

Trying to catch up with this show. CW app starts at episode 6, anyone know where I can catch the previous 5?

This always will be my jam

:pimp:

Nice finale. Things wrapped up well while leaving big loose ends like Tobias to be a main villain in s2.

Disappointed in Lala's end. A mere means to an end. Since I thought it'd be connected to Lady Eve.

Man I love this show. That was a great first season. That make America great again line that was uttered by proctor was very fitting. And I wonder what was in that case.

Man this show is dope af, should have way more eyes on it than its currently getting

Again I repeat after another amazing episode....

If this aint the #1 best superhero show out right now you're bull ****ting

Agreed on that waste of LaLa though... They tossed that man aside like dirt when he was an interesting character and a good actor.

Still a dope episode. Wonder how much they plan on making Jennifer like Jeff.

Tobias is an amazing villain... Hope he plays that rival role for the long term and doesn't get wiped out in S2.

Anissa need to die. She always only thinking about herself.

I wonder what they did with that lone scientist where the pods were

I laughed when ol commander of the ASA said “I wanna make America Great Again” I was like I would never trust a MFer ever if they told me that after needing some of my DNA!

Overall great finale! Glad Tobias is sticking around, hate what they did with LaLa tho

Anissa need to die. She always only thinking about herself.

I wonder what they did with that lone scientist where the pods were
Man what?? Anissa literally protected her father twice and saved his life. She may be a little impulsive, but her intentions are in the right place. Wanting to protect her family is hardly thinking of only herself.

Her intentions are never in the right place or about protecting her family. She comes across as the militant type who goes out her way to inflict damage and pain to anyone she perceives as a villain. She wants to fight for the sake of fighting so they can feel the pain she feels as an oppressed black woman in society.

It’s like how Jefferson wasn’t trying to be a suoerherk at first and only wanted to kill Tobias.

Welcome my brother.

Enjoy the gift that keeps on giving which is anytime Anissa moves.

:pimp:

The assistant principal got cakes too.

I enjoyed the show a lot. It was better than I expected. Touched on a lot of issues in the community too. The costumes suck but that’s not that much of a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom