🌩 Black Lightning (CW Series) Series Finale! 🌩

Binged watched season 1 Sunday. Loved every single episode. This is definitely the best show under the DC/CW umbrella. Out of all the superhero shows between Marvel Netflix and DC CW, I would have to place it in second behind The Punisher. Like a few others, I felt like the most interesting character was La La. When he died and came back to life, I thought he was going to be one heck of a bad boy, but that was quickly shut down by the albino dude. Villains in this show are super amazing. Makes me want to go back and read my old collection of Black Lightning comics from the early 2000s. Will pick this up on Blu Ray when it drops next month on the 26nd.

Nafessa Williams is a nice looking sistah. Her body is on point and she got some jiggle action going on back there. Looking at her wiki, she has been a part of some nice projects since 2011.

Also binged watched it now that it's on Netflix. Great first season. Needed one or two more eps imo. Last ep felt rushed.

bsagn1smvuixspu4qcil.jpg

So I also binged this joint since Tuesday. Good show. Actually discussing real issues.

Anissa and vice principal both carrying. The VP moreso.

Lynn lookin like a pretty issa rae.

That albino bone stuff is real, unfortunately.

I swear dude who played Proctor stays playing the proverbial "Man."

I'm certain Gambi killed Proctor to hide even more shady **** that he's done.

My ***** Robert Townsend in this too!

Bring back Meteor Man :pimp:

All these guns in a church! :rofl: That's some South Park type gag.

Last edited:
Damn, they brought out all the stops for this premiere.

Improved fighting choreography, the music was 1000% on point and the story just flowed as they picked up where they left off and added new ****.

Assistant principal/secretary shorty killing Tobias' right hand was cold. Both looking so damn fine.

Last edited:
Finally a smart detective who was able to put 2 and 2 together about a masked vigilante! It only took 5 CW shows.

Anissa is still worthless. She thinks she's doing the right thing but it will all blow up in her face soon. Now she's a criminal.

Didn't expect to hear Robert Townsend's character to drop the N word on a CW show. And they missed a prime opportunity for Bill Duke's character to tell Lynne " you know you done f***ed up, right?" Otherwise great start to the second season. And seeing Jennifer encased in that energy pod was actually a beautiful scene.

Bet, ima bout to check this out. Saw the Into the Badlands thread get bumped so I thought it was back, this will occupy my time for now.

Assistant principal gotta a phatty, so I'll be looking forward to this season.

Finally a smart detective who was able to put 2 and 2 together about a masked vigilante! It only took 5 CW shows.

Anissa is still worthless. She thinks she's doing the right thing but it will all blow up in her face soon. Now she's a criminal.
Wait when did she become a criminal.

Just took money from a criminal. If we're that literal with it she really became a criminal when she became a vigilante.

Wait when did she become a criminal.

Just took money from a criminal. If we're that literal with it she really became a criminal when she became a vigilante.

Stealing is stealing even if you're stealing from a criminal. And I'm sure this won't be the last of her going off the rails for the sake of "justice". But the biggest problem with her doing this is the fact that the Head of the Police Department now knows who she really is. Hopefully Jefferson tells her this before things go left and she does something she can't come back from.

Stealing is stealing even if you're stealing from a criminal. And I'm sure this won't be the last of her going off the rails for the sake of "justice". But the biggest problem with her doing this is the fact that the Head of the Police Department now knows who she really is. Hopefully Jefferson tells her this before things go left and she does something she can't come back from.
I think dude is gonna have to struggle with a lot but in the end protect Jeff and his family.

I don't think I've come across a scenario (where the cop and person technically commiting a crime were/are friends) where dude just tells on him and arrests him :lol:

Anissa is definitely a go hard and is way too eager but that's why Jeff is there to be a father and a mentor as a superhero. I think he'll reign her in.

Of course she could keep doing this or go too far doing something else along those lines and pulls a Peter Parker where somebody innocent get hurt or does and then she really learns her lesson.

Back
Top Bottom