🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Finally arrived! In hand these are amazing. Black and white playing together!
20200311_143740.jpg

saw them give a much more lackluster response to someone recently than release day where they basically said “yeah we will pass along the feedback you want this win bigger sizes”

cant find it now but did not give me confidence
On Twitter they said check periodically for bigger sizes they coming in the near future I don't have time to be checking every hour for the bigger sizes and no other retailers got them besides undefeated and snkrs I feel like nike drop the ball or that damn Corona virus got stock held up in Asia

Yeah I check like two or three times a day... which means I have 0 chance :lol:

But I don't have time to be watching it all day and don't really care enough to set something up to watch for me.

saw them give a much more lackluster response to someone recently than release day where they basically said “yeah we will pass along the feedback you want this win bigger sizes”

cant find it now but did not give me confidence

They said shipments were delayed and then said they would have a random restockk but obviously you can get different answers.

I slipped on these. Thought I could grab them a couple days later. Kicking myself bc resell on these is stupid.

Just checked prices on SX. Honestly resell not all that bad on sizes 6-11. Whoever’s listing the 11.5-12 is buggin. If you’re worried about securing these, $200ish isn’t that bad.

These are beautiful but not willing to pay over retail
I have my pair and to be honest I would not recommend paying way over retail either. They will release more, or demand will cool down and everyone that truly wants a pair will be able to get them. I've learned this with Jordan's. Resell is ridiculously high, wait a couple of months and ignorant resellers are trying to unload because they are trying to pick up the next hot sneaker. I've scored a lot of deadstock Jordan's below retail that way.

These are beautiful but not willing to pay over retail

I'm with you to a point. StockX actually sent me the $20 from the promo code not taking even though I used it and it showed when I ordered my pair. So I ended up paying $177.95 shipped for a pair. I can accept that. I love them!!!

So many L’s taken here recently from Nike lol. These pics have my sodium levels rising. :lol:

Fingers crossed for a wider drop in the future.

Back
Top Bottom