🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I moved last Friday and have been out of the loop here and it's too much to catch up on.... this shoe isn't a US release? And no more available from the overseas sites.. or are there?

Never knew these existed .. apparently a 2014 Euro only drop it seems. More info on this page. I actually like them better than the 2020 pair.
9C25CC84-089A-4BCF-A49E-AF547C39C042.jpeg

I like the perforated "leather" on the 2020's compared to those 2014's. the orange swoosh & grey plastic looks better too. the lava looks darker on those 2014's & doesn't pop as much but maybe it's only like that in that picture. I look forward to seeing a customized 2020 that is blacked out.

Never knew these existed .. apparently a 2014 Euro only drop it seems. More info on this page. I actually like them better than the 2020 pair.
9C25CC84-089A-4BCF-A49E-AF547C39C042.jpeg
Those were "pimentos" like "wolf greys" were EU outlet release and uppers were made of rather cheap materials. Color was not neon but red.

I like the perforated "leather" on the 2020's compared to those 2014's. the orange swoosh & grey plastic looks better too. the lava looks darker on those 2014's & doesn't pop as much but maybe it's only like that in that picture. I look forward to seeing a customized 2020 that is blacked out.

2020 Black Lavas >>> those pictured 2014s Black Lavas for all the reasons you just mentioned. To me the red wing plastic is not appealing at all. It should be grey and the midsole is off for not using the grey paint to coincide with the OG lavas like the new ones do. Air unit is red etc etc. Love what they did with the ‘20 tho.

Last edited:
2020 Black Lavas >>> those pictured 2014s Black Lavas for all the reasons you just mentioned. To me the red wing plastic is not appealing at all. It should be grey. Love what they did with the ‘20.

Nobody seemed to have real interest in those outlet pairs that released overseas when we first saw pics. To me there is no comparison to the Black Lavas between the two.

2020 Black Lavas >>> those pictured 2014s Black Lavas for all the reasons you just mentioned. To me the red wing plastic is not appealing at all. It should be grey and the midsole is off for not using the grey paint to coincide with the OG lavas like the new ones do. Air unit is red etc etc. Love what they did with the ‘20 tho.

yea those 2014’s are weak sauce especially

Back
Top Bottom