šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink RaceršŸŽ¾

good looks I probably wonā€™t get lucky .. wife gonna kick my *** anyways if I keep walking in with shoes I canā€™t even use the old trick ā€œthose are a old pairā€ šŸ˜‚

This made me laugh. I use that same line. My sons do their best to cover for me though.

Iā€™ve had to resort to the ā€œI bought them to flip them,ā€ line. She calms down really quick. šŸ˜

Did you get a discount?

Yea because I ordered it from TE which was the first to have it on sale. I guess they are adding the sales incentives because the items aren't in stock for a while, especially the shorts which show they won't be there until September.

Yea because I ordered it from TE which was the first to have it on sale. I guess they are adding the sales incentives because the items aren't in stock for a while, especially the shorts which show they won't be there until September.
Ah, I thought the discount was applied days after the shirt dropped. I guess it was there all along then.

Finally managed to find the Clay Blues in my size for a decent price. Ended up going to Goat and found a used pair. They look DS minus some minor yellowing on the uppers. Still got my tee from when I had the ā€˜08 pair.

FFD3CDE4-C092-4125-9369-D1F568F58FF4.jpeg
E8F864A9-6EA4-4343-BF6B-006695F7CAB4.jpeg
A86CF84B-75A6-49F7-A579-7AF03AFD8728.jpeg

Ah, I thought the discount was applied days after the shirt dropped. I guess it was there all along then.

Yep they had it on sale as soon as they released it. I have a feeling they won't be doing that with the polos and spandex shorts.

Last edited:
Probably not unless you get lucky with a boutique drop... but I'll say this... not really sure this sneaker is worth $300... its dope, but quality wise etc, you may be a bit bummed you dropped so much. I'd say $225 max.

Yeah, these def arenā€™t worth the $300, IMO. Max I determined Iā€™d spend was $200 and even at that price Iā€™m not sure it was worth it. Dope sneaker but ultimately theyā€™re a retro+ colorway, which for me means Iā€™m not spending crazy on them. Iā€™d much rather get another pair of Lavas before dropping $300 for the black joints.

The laser fuschia Challenge court hat is holding up my tennis express order. Lol
Got an email saying itā€™s on backorder
Looks like the court crew shirt will be in stock 6/30

The laser fuschia Challenge court hat is holding up my tennis express order. Lol
Got an email saying itā€™s on backorder
Looks like the court crew shirt will be in stock 6/30
So youā€™re saying I will get mine first? šŸ¤£

Hey guys, don't count me out, lol! I may get the shirt before both of you. I didn't add anything else to my order so maybe it will hit southeast Pennsylvania quick once they ship it. šŸ‘šŸ‘

I still have my shirt KB, but I won't wear it anymore, unless I wear a t shirt under it. That way it won't get sweaty as I'm really scared to wash it. Don't want the machine to destroy it.

Yep I have the same issue with all of my polos. I still have many of them with the tags but even if they werenā€™t brand new I wouldnā€™t want to wash it. That dupont material would pill and get destroyed. Thatā€™s why I need to buy about 20 new polos šŸ¤£

Back
Top Bottom