🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Wooooow!! So I had a bid for $301 (size 13) on StockX for the black lavas since it’s first initial release this year.

Once the shock drop went out 5 minutes ago my offer simultaneously was selected as soon as the notification from jumpman23 came in... :smh:

Plus I was able to add to my cart on Nike and checkout but didn’t because the seller already accepted my over priced offer!! :angry:

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
Wooooow!! So I had a bid for $301 (size 13) on StockX for the black lavas since it’s first initial release this year.

Once the shock drop went out 5 minutes ago my offer simultaneously was selected as soon as the notification from jumpman23 came in... :smh:

Plus I was able to add to my cart on Nike and checkout but didn’t because the seller already accepted my over priced offer!! :angry:

Same thing happened to me on 11.5. Thankfully the goat offer was all credit but still.

WOW!

Kinda wanted to double up, but no size 11. Oh well. Probably for the best w/ Viotechs coming on Saturday. Def need another pair of those.

D7A34C2B-2467-4342-B6B2-96E7F1C32D0B.jpeg
Finally got a pair !!!

Appreciate this insight. Do you know if they're making a black/volt/teal Cage 4 to go with the new threads?

Didn't see that at all in the catalog. I believe the GP Turbo with the Agassi colors will be the matching shoe.

Very small numbers. Should be hitting boutiques. From what I'm hearing 1 or maybe 2 size runs per. SNS is FCFS, Feature has a Raffle.

good looks I probably won’t get lucky .. wife gonna kick my *** anyways if I keep walking in with shoes I can’t even use the old trick “those are a old pair” 😂

Back
Top Bottom