🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Hmm those men’s printed shirts don’t seem to be in stock.
No, they are backordered. My size XL said in stock 7/2. 7/1 is the release date. I'm okay waiting a few extra days for getting it on discount.

Kb where you located ? I’m in Jersey. Let’s see who gets theirs first lol

Ha I should have paid for overnight shipping! My problem is that I'll have to keep paying for shipping as they release these things one at a time. Since some of the stuff is on back order until August it probably doesn't make sense to order now but the shirt that gets in stock on 7/2 I couldn't wait for.

Yall!.... the shorts sizes are perfect. It was advertised as a 9"... so the crotch must be higher or the model tall as ****... either way I LIKE IT!

rs.php

Link to it? It's unfortunate it's not a light weight denim. That would have been cool.
This is a picture for the Blade Polo. The shorts themselves are not on sale yet.

I think anyone who would prefer any kind of denim now that we have dank performance fabrics is seriously crazy :rofl::rofl:

It gets SO HOT in the south east in the summer. As long as it looks like denim I think this is the way to go 110%

This is a picture for the Blade Polo. The shorts themselves are not on sale yet.

I think anyone who would prefer any kind of denim now that we have dank performance fabrics is seriously crazy :rofl::rofl:

It gets SO HOT in the south east in the summer. As long as it looks like denim I think this is the way to go 110%

Yea but where is the link to thee photo regardless? I don''t see it on the site. I know how how the denim was, I played in it but it looked so much better than what they are giving us.

Link to it? It's unfortunate it's not a light weight denim. That would have been cool.
Yea but where is the link to thee photo regardless? I don''t see it on the site. I know how how the denim was, I played in it but it looked so much better than what they are giving us.

Those shorts release date is 8/1. Whoever has the pic, didn't get it from an actual link to a store. I'm sure we'll see them pop up online sometime in the mid part of July.

Those shorts release date is 8/1. Whoever has the pic, didn't get it from an actual link to a store. I'm sure we'll see them pop up online sometime in the mid part of July.
I’ve exhausted Google. Can’t find it.

It is the last picture in this series for this shirt

Reactions: ARK
I can’t wait until all the good stuff starts releasing. Really hope we can get some dope surprise shoe releases to go along with the apparel too.

I can’t wait until all the good stuff starts releasing. Really hope we can get some dope surprise shoe releases to go along with the apparel too.

Sadly, there is no retros releasing. A new color of the Vapor X and Vapor X Knit as well as the release of the GP Turbo. We do get one sweet color of the Turbo though. It's sort of a "what the" with a vast mix of ATC III & IV as well as some splatter and the flaming ball as well.

Sadly, there is no retros releasing. A new color of the Vapor X and Vapor X Knit as well as the release of the GP Turbo. We do get one sweet color of the Turbo though. It's sort of a "what the" with a vast mix of ATC III & IV as well as some splatter and the flaming ball as well.

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Pretty sure. They didn't show any of the models in the catalog with the US Open collection wearing retros so I'm going to say no there isn't. Plus, you know we would have seen something by now!!

Are you sure?

Who knows, maybe they’ll do a qs like the Black Lavas just no size 11 and above 🤣

Unfortunately, I don’t think they will mass produce the Volts again like the last release butI hope that I’m wrong. That shoe like the Lavas should be released every year like Nike does with the Air Max 90 infrared.

Pretty sure. They didn't show any of the models in the catalog with the US Open collection wearing retros so I'm going to say no there isn't. Plus, you know we would have seen something by now!!
If its a SNKRS/QS release it would likely not show in catalogs

Appreciate this insight. Do you know if they're making a black/volt/teal Cage 4 to go with the new threads?

Back
Top Bottom