🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

supposedly the 2016 lave  atc IIs are a little bit closer in og lava color compared to the 2014s. but that's not enough reason to most to buy another pair since they did just release in 2014. at least for me, i wont buy them at full price. i a lot of us are waiting for these to go on super sale like the 2014s.. or just saving up for better ATC's to drop later this year.

14879809352_34751573a5_c.jpg

US11

20160411220135_original.jpg

2 pairs 8)

supposedly the 2016 lave  atc IIs are a little bit closer in og lava color compared to the 2014s. but that's not enough reason to most to buy another pair since they did just release in 2014. at least for me, i wont buy them at full price. i a lot of us are waiting for these to go on super sale like the 2014s.. or just saving up for better ATC's to drop later this year.
I did not realize they dropped back in 2014, time literally flies. I missed a lot of sneakers that released that calendar year.

So this is just a re-release of that particular mold? How much of a price drop are we talking about? :nerd:

I did not realize they dropped back in 2014, time literally flies. I missed a lot of sneakers that released that calendar year.

So this is just a re-release of that particular mold? How much of a price drop are we talking about? :nerd:

They are already on sale for $94 and I'm sure they'll be discounted again. The lava color is better on the 2016 but they added grey eyelets which don't look bad but not true to the original. It's still a nice shoe but the 2008 pair is still the best retro.

Last edited:

OG... 

For starters, the flames-pattern on the heel is different...

671442.jpg
It appears to me that different pairs have different patterns.

Also sometimes it seems like one pattern appears on the inside of the shoe and the other on the outside. Regardless this assuages any apprehension I had about purchasing these.

Last edited:
Yes, this is what I said one page back. If you Google the shoes you'll see the only change is the flaming ball pattern was flipped on the back. It's still the same pattern but the flaming ball would face right and not left.

My guess is the flaming ball on the tongue faces left and the ball on the heel counter faces right. Heheh good ole Nike.

But you know we will never find out because Nike is taking their sweet time releasing them. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom