šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

Are any an xl? If so can you measure the pit to pit Please ? Thanks
Sorry for the delay. I was away from home. It appears that the XL from pit to pit is approximately 23.5 inches. I left the measuring tape out for reference. I hope this helps.
20200814_194237.jpg

Sorry for the delay. I was away from home. It appears that the XL from pit to pit is approximately 23.5 inches. I left the measuring tape out for reference. I hope this helps.
20200814_194237.jpg
Awesome. Thanks. That should fit me ok

Last edited:
20200814_194237.jpg
Thanks. When his comes out, hopefully o can order and xl and l to see what works. Doesnā€™t sounds super slim like the Rafa stuff from your measurements.

So I have a PGA Superstore in my area and decided to call. Gave the lady the item number and she said she had 3 of the shirts in stock. I was so shocked that I asked her to pull them and hold them behind the counter. I drove to the store filled with doubt, but was delighted to arrive and see these beauties. I can confirm, these are SLIM!

20200814_171002.jpg
It looks like Iā€™m heading to PGA Tour Superstore during my lunch hr at work tomorrow. Definitely going to call in to see if they have that and the Jorts. If so, going to buy two Jorts and a polo. Thanks for the heads up! :emoji_thumbsup:

It looks like Iā€™m heading to PGA Tour Superstore during my lunch hr at work tomorrow. Definitely going to call in to see if they have that and the Jorts. If so, going to buy two Jorts and a polo. Thanks for the heads up! :emoji_thumbsup:
They had a couple of pairs of the jorts at mine. Those sold quicker than the polos it appears. Just like the teal shorts they did not have my size.

Tennispro is rich for shipping but it was 2-day! Will measure in just a bit for anyone needing that info. Both size S.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Edit: S is about 19ā€ across the chest, 30ā€ top of collar to bottom. Back is a little longer.

Thanks for the info on the size S. I am still waiting M size (the delivery is crazy slow)... and I reckon I might order a S.

heads up europeans, larde just listed LOTS of new cc items:

search for "nike new york" + your size
they somehow messed up the listings, you cannot choose your size in the article but the sizes are attached to the product numbers.

waiting for the black/volt pants though, they have these in XS only atm

their german site has even higher discounts, i just ordered like EVERYTHING from here:

So agonizing to not own Volt IIIs. Anyway thereā€™s nothing at my PGA superstore smh. Sitting in the parking lot sad af right now lol.

So agonizing to not own Volt IIIs. Anyway thereā€™s nothing at my PGA superstore smh. Sitting in the parking lot sad af right now lol.
I'm confused that only some stores got product. Did they say they got it and it sold out, or just didn't get it at all?

I'm confused that only some stores got product. Did they say they got it and it sold out, or just didn't get it at all?

Claimed they didnā€™t get it at all. I believe them because I didnā€™t see not one CC piece in the entire store. Usually youā€™d see at least some things left over if they sold out but nada.

I donā€™t think most stores got them and the ones that do will probably fall into re-sellers hands. Especially if people are lurking on the thread.

Bout to make a last ditch effort call to Tennis Express and see if they have anything. I doubt it smh.

European Shops which have the Hot Lava Polo in stock

Moveshop Italy
Code SAVE15 for 15% discount

Back
Top Bottom