🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Not going to lie, I'm a little worried about how fast some of this stuff could sell out tomorrow, but I think if we're on top of it when it drops tomorrow, we won't have a problem getting anything.

Thanks for the detailed info!

Let us know if you finally try the spandex shorts Hehehe ;-). How they compare in sizing with the black/volt shorts?

I just tried on those spandex shorts. I would definitely go true to size. I tried on both medium and large. The medium had better compression in the spandex material compared to the size large. But take note i really don't think it is real spandex but just a like spandex type material. It really doesnt have much compression like Nike Pro Compression underwear. Plus being kind of short at 5'6" the fake spandex is just above my knee.
This is all just my opinion and how i wear and like my clothes to fit.

Not going to lie, I'm a little worried about how fast some of this stuff could sell out tomorrow, but I think if we're on top of it when it drops tomorrow, we won't have a problem getting anything.

In my opinion I don't think things will sell out that quickly. It is really just us older people who are hyped for this stuff to come out. And if it does sellout you can be sure that there will be lots of returns due to sizing issues with everything in this collection.

Ok here is what I got so far. Just for reference I'm 5'6" 155-160 lbs with a slight tummy. Yea being 47 years old I guess I dont care anymore. Cc t-shirts in black and white in sizes small and large. I tried on the small it fits exactly for my body type but I would definitely prefer a looser fit so now I have to find a medium in both colors. The large I didnt even try on since it would have been really baggy. I bought the large initially not thinking it was a loose fit. I may just shrink the large into a medium.
Next up the lava and volt polos in size small standard fit. For others it may be just the right fit for people around my size. In my opinion it is too tight for me as I would like a looser fit. These were from Farfetch. I have hopefully a medium set coming in from tennisproeu that I ordered from two weeks ago in which the lava polo in a medium was backordered and the volt was in stock when I ordered. Hopefully I'll get them by 1st week in Sept if they receive their inventory by next week as I was advised.
Next up volt shorts. I got them in a large. My waist is a size 32. I like the looser fit of the large but could have probably gone with a medium with a slightly tighter fit.
Last but not least the 1/2 zip polo and shorts set. I have a size medium and large set. The 1/2 zip is definitely short and wide. Since I tried on my other stuff prior to the zip polo. I tried on the size large first. I like the baggy and loose fit of the large. Major issue if you have a gut it will definitely show when you raise your arms. There is no way I'm even going to attempt to try on the medium 1/2 zip polo. The spandex shorts I have a medium and large and haven't had the guts to try them on yet. Hahaha.
So basically everything I got was the wrong size for my liking except for the black/volt shorts in a large. I thinking of what I will be returning this week to an outlet. I'm having nightmares of what sizes to order tomorrow. Im definitely ordering large and extra large in the court advantage polo since there is no way I'm a slim fit medium with my tummy. More shorts in a large and the sweatpants in a medium. Jackets in a medium since they say loose fit.
Sorry for such a long post. This is just a warning for what size you will be ordering. This collection sizing is all over the place with all it's different items.

So I got the half zip polo in a medium, which I wear in all Nike gear (top and bottom) and holy crap is it short. Is the large noticeably longer? I'm 6'2" and 170, so I'm afraid I'm just stretched out too much for this outfit.

I just tried on those spandex shorts. I would definitely go true to size. I tried on both medium and large. The medium had better compression in the spandex material compared to the size large. But take note i really don't think it is real spandex but just a like spandex type material. It really doesnt have much compression like Nike Pro Compression underwear. Plus being kind of short at 5'6" the fake spandex is just above my knee.
This is all just my opinion and how i wear and like my clothes to fit.

Thanks ! I think tomorrow will receive the spandex shorts in medium. I am 5'9 ,32 waist and thick legs. I will post how are those one.

By the way, Nike eu site updated and I believe many products sold out already (slam shorts, spandex shorts, advantage polos...)

So I got the half zip polo in a medium, which I wear in all Nike gear (top and bottom) and holy crap is it short. Is the large noticeably longer? I'm 6'2" and 170, so I'm afraid I'm just stretched out too much for this outfit.

Sorry I wouldn't be able to tell you since I didnt even open up the medium 1/2 zip yet. When I do I'll let you know. These 1/2 zips are definitely short as heck. Just think of a 80s and 90s crop top. So if you dont mind showing your abs or belly this is the top for you. Like I said my wife is going to be embarrassed when I wear this out and lift up my arms. Lol...... or I'm just going to have to wear an undershirt with it.

Thanks ! I think tomorrow will receive the spandex shorts in medium. I am 5'9 ,32 waist and thick legs. I will post how are those one.

By the way, Nike eu site updated and I believe many products sold out already (slam shorts, spandex shorts, advantage polos...)

I don't think they sold out, there was a full size run in all of those items this morning and all week, no chance they all went in one day. No idea why they have been pulled though.

I think this will be about buying what you can before it sells out and then sorting out your sizing and what works best afterwards. I think sites are going to run out fast.

Sorry I wouldn't be able to tell you since I didnt even open up the medium 1/2 zip yet. When I do I'll let you know. These 1/2 zips are definitely short as heck. Just think of a 80s and 90s crop top. So if you dont mind showing your abs or belly this is the top for you. Like I said my wife is going to be embarrassed when I wear this out and lift up my arms. Lol...... or I'm just going to have to wear an undershirt with it.

Ok. I don't mind showing it on swinging etc, but it basically hits the top edge of my shorts as it is. :-\
if you get the medium out and can see how it differs in length from the large, I'd greatly appreciate it if you posted your finding.

Dammit, I’m gonna need this now.
Dude the shorts are fantastic. Do it!

Anyone get the alternate polo yet? I went tts on the zip up but debating on sizing up for the alternate.
It’s a slim fit so sizing up is reasonable.

Walking with the kids tonight. Channeling my Challenge Court powers. I still like this low because it’s CC and it’s a beater. Found them in a 12.5.
5468EEF9-CFE4-494F-85FD-58A28259DD64.jpeg

Walking with the kids tonight. Channeling my Challenge Court powers. I still like this low because it’s CC and it’s a beater. Found them in a 12.5.

Where did you find that color shorts?

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Andre soon would be there.

Dear St. Andre,

I've been good this year. Can I have 2 of each item released since Nike cant seem to get the sizing right? I will gladly return or hook up others with the size that doesnt fit.

Doesn’t the tag say standard fit? When was it ever slim fit?

Back
Top Bottom