🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Ive got most of my sizing down with the collection but the windbreaker suit.

The previous archive suites ive got are loose fit and I ordered medium they fit great but recently I got the windbreaker flight suite which is also loose fit pants were perfect but the jacket was huge and had to reorder a small.

I know nike has free returns but these are some of the more expensive pieces grrrr.

Doesn’t the tag say standard fit? When was it ever slim fit?

Slim on this one. I think this is what you meant by altermate.
029886E8-D83E-4083-9B1B-D75575EE0BC1.jpeg

Oh, I knew that was slim. I thought he was talking about the shorts. Also, you overpaid for the short you got by $10 lol

The shorts are standard as per the label but he's right about the sizing (for me at least). I went up a size on the CC flame shorts. My true size was like chino shorts.

The CC flame shorts fit bigger than regular Nike shorts, at least in the waist - see below, both are size medium
IMG_20200819_103616221.jpg

The jacket looks different from the previous pics posted on here before.

Gonna hold off

Yea im gonna try Nike first not that there shipping will be any quicker but no orders should be unfulfilled due to stock.

My heart said order now but if they cancel later ive already passed on nike.

Something tells me I should have bought multiple sizes of the same piece. But if slim cut is similar all the previous advantage polos and challenger crews I should be good.

going to try NDC in the am

Something tells me I should have bought multiple sizes of the same piece. But if slim cut is similar all the previous advantage polos and challenger crews I should be good.

going to try NDC in the am
do you know what time NDC released the collection? 7am? or midnight?

About to order the red giant flame Ball t shirt (CZ9602-F20) and the black and volt all over print cotton t shirt (CW1526-F20) from tennis express. No tax and free shipping, though the all over shirt is backordered until 9/11

Really don’t know what size to get on the tennis jacket. Guess I’m gonna just go with a size large in case I put on weight in the future. Just don’t want it to be too long and oversized like the CC Tshirt in that same size. So torn on this lol. Wish I could try it on.

Reactions: ARK
Just ordered the volt and citrus shorts from Tennis Express since NDC hasn't listed it yet. Going to order the rest of my stuff on NDC once it's available. I'm going to hold off on the CC flame ball and challenger tea for now. I'm really looking at almost 2k of stuff. I want. But depending on fit it may go down. I rather order from Nike since their is an outlet close by I can make my returns at.

Back
Top Bottom