🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yea those will probably be copped. Someone posted they were in a fnl, but i checked mine and they have no flares. And the wimbledon color isnt on the fnl site

Yea those will probably be copped. Someone posted they were in a fnl, but i checked mine and they have no flares. And the wimbledon color isnt on the fnl site

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod771749&sourceid=cm&cmp=EM-SR-ABWL

They show up as being in stock at several local FNLs. I'd go look but it would only create temptation :lol:.

I swear they have to go on sale though. Just can't see them being a high priority for most people.

For anyone curious at the ATC4 low it's pretty comfortable. It feels a little long but going down a half size was too tight in width. For me I went with a size 12 like the Flare. Sure it's not a mid nor does it have OG colors but it definitely has nostalgia and the white will go with anything.

View media item 1563318

For anyone curious at the ATC4 low it's pretty comfortable. It feels a little long but going down a half size was too tight in width. For me I went with a size 12 like the Flare. Sure it's not a mid nor does it have OG colors but it definitely has nostalgia and the white will go with anything.

View media item 1563318

I'm with you ark. These IV lows are nice, basic, go with anything colorways. I like all 3 that we've seen. Will probably end up with the anthracites and all whites.

Peace,
J

via sneakersteal

The Nike Air Tech Challenge II “Poison Green” are available now for just $39.99

AVAILABLE FOR PHONE ORDER

Gilroy Nike Factory

408-847-4300

$39.99

(318408-100)

Back
Top Bottom