🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I was making my rounds on the bay and noticed in a size 11 ATC2 wolf grey/white/navy but can't find anywhere that shows that this was an official release.... What's the scoop on these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Tech-Challenge-II-2-Wolf-Grey-White-old-Navy-Rare-US-11-EUR-45-/131528426506?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9fb4840a

Fairly new here if the link isn't allowed, apologies in advance...

Best We've been able to figure was that it was a semi scrapped Euro release that just kinda showed up at outlets overseas. Someone correct me if I'm off there.

Peace,
J

@AUndorf
What was your favorite sneaker to play in and what sneaker are you currently playing in?  Thanks for taking the time! #AgassiAP

@AndreAgassi
@AUndorf tough one…each holds a special spot. Now: #ATCII.

Finally he answers. I asked him that a bunch of times over Twitter and never got a response.

Nice.  The USO 1s look great...and are so rare.   
Are they? I feel really bad now. My boy had them sitting in a drawer -- out of sight, out of mind -- and sold them to me for $100. Always felt like the Wimbledons from that year were even harder to find. 

Are they? I feel really bad now. My boy had them sitting in a drawer -- out of sight, out of mind -- and sold them to me for $100. Always felt like the Wimbledons from that year were even harder to find. 

Wow , he won't be your boy any longer ...lol

YOU WON.

Last edited:
Any news about a possible release in the States of the Pinstripes?

I live in Italy but I would have an american friend who could bring them here from the States (possibly for less than the european price, lol)

US11.

749957-102

17940464103_4a3a166b34_o.jpg

That's OG, baby. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom