🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I'll pass on all of those lows and you'll be able to get those for $40 at some point. I would think that the 3/4 IV's will be retroing in 2016.

Last edited:
Hopefully and they better use the midsole from the current 3s!!!! I want the white green pair but of course will cop other colors as well.

I actually like my white low 4s. It's turned into my go to shoe for errands and rainy days.

Last edited:
The "gingers" are the only ones I have my sights on cause that color combo is sweet.  I hope nike can execute the midsole fade propely.

THe Ogs are on oneness if anybody is interested still looking for a size 15 somebody send me a message if they see a size 15 for sale, I can't affpord to wait for sale prices 
Haven't seen a 14 anywhere either.

#teambigfoot

Nice weather today so I broke them out!

Just like in high school that day so long long ago.

How long does shipping from kicksusa take?
I'll be in Atlanta from August 11-14 and want to try and have them ship it to my hotel so they'll be waiting on me when I arrive.
Cause still no word from nike about the OG's releasing in Europe :frown:

I ordered a pair on Friday and got them Wednesday. They traveled from New Jersey to Indianapolis. Technically they didn't ship until Monday because of the weekend so I would think 3 days max.

Last edited:
I'll be in Atlanta from August 11-14 and want to try and have them ship it to my hotel so they'll be waiting on me when I arrive.
Cause still no word from nike about the OG's releasing in Europe :frown:

If you buy now it would probably be fine, as long as the hotel will hold them for you. Kicksusa can take up to 3 biz days to process before shipping. I ordered last Thursday, and they shipped Tuesday, and it's taking a week to get across the country. Your shipping wouldn't take that long, but the real variable is how long they take to process prior to that.

Cause still no word from nike about the OG's releasing in Europe
frown.gif
I ordered on a Thursday and they arrived on Saturday. I would wait to order if I were you.  I guess the only problem with that is they might sell out of your size before you order.

Last edited:
Just got my villa ATC 3 volts today

Wow the leather quality is amazing

Curious, anyone do a black lace swap on these? wonder what it would look like

Back
Top Bottom