🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Air Tech Challenge IV 3/4 news. July 20th is the European date. Though that is looking like getting pushed back. If the US even gets them, I'd keep my eye out for August 3rd...
Why might the US not get them? 
frown.gif

Why might the US not get them? :frown:

I'd love to know that too?!! [emoji]128542[/emoji] I know Nike makes some seriously dumb business decisions, but not releasing the IV's to the USA could rank up there as one of the worst!!! [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ive learned never to put anything past Nike, like that nonsense they pulled with the TB3 release in 09 :smh:

How about the BS they're pulling right now with the Air Max 96s? Or how Huaraches lights have dropped in JP and other spots overseas for months now but no US release yet? They can be unpredictable

I'll be shocked if both og color ways don't release in the U.S. If for some crazy reason they didn't, still buying them.

Last edited:
I know the volts didn't release in the UK but they have had he many releases before the US with these retroes with the exception of a few like the Flares. They had all the suede II's which I didn't care for and waterproofs.

Last edited:
I know the volts didn't release in the UK but they have had he many releases before the US with these retroes with the exception of a few like the Flares. They had all the suede II's which I didn't care for and waterproofs.

Did we get the waterproofs in US? I don't remember.

Last edited:
The minute OG IVs drop on any reputable website that ships to the US I'm buying. EU only or not, I will have them.

thats the dedication i like to see :smokin

I'm with you 110% Nota! Don't care where they are located. SNS, End, Wellgosh, you name it. If they have them & ship here, I'm ordering. Heck with the conversion rate. I've waited 25 years for these!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom