🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Hmmm... good question... 

But here's another angle...

mandatory-credit-clive-brunskillallsport-picture-id1237606

^ Nike has only themselves to thank for poor sales when they release colors like this above! Just release original colors and they will sell.

Last edited:
Only going to be poor sales if it's just that cw lol. Thanks for posting pics. The toes on that shoe should have had some color.

Last edited:
Last edited:
My official stance on this color is meh. It could've been so much better.

Last edited:
The item number on these would be 844606–018

Last edited:
Let's talk DOUBLING & TRIPLING UP for a second. Being that Agassi OG retros comes once a decade more or less, how many people here buy more than one pair? AND has anyone regretted it or glad they did? With the ATC3 OGs coming back out I think it's a smart move to cop a couple to bust out over the years

Let's talk DOUBLING & TRIPLING UP for a second. Being that Agassi OG retros comes once a decade more or less, how many people here buy more than one pair? AND has anyone regretted it or glad they did? With the ATC3 OGs coming back out I think it's a smart move to cop a couple to bust out over the years

I'll buy more than one if its a shoe I really want. Some Nikes I'll just get one pair. Favorite shoes or shoes I wore as a kid I'll triple up. 2013 3m Red 5s I quadrupled on. Sometimes I cop more than one to return the pair that has a bad construction or glue stains. I have too many though and am in the process of selling my collection. As for the 4s, the grey pair is disappointing. I may get 1. The Cerise I'll double for sure and depending triple. The og Kiwi however, I'm going to go NUTS ON. The salmon peanut butter 4 is a major pass.

For the 2s I sold my Lava, Poison Green and Winbledon 2 as I just never wore them. I kept my pixels, Wimbledon 1 and so far I have the FOs.

The 3s are my favorite. I tripled on og Volt, triple on White Volt and got one Xmas. Recently got the Wimbledon 3 and 2 FO3s. The purple was on sale so I ended up with 4 of those. Though I recently sold one too.

To add to this, with the whole remastering QS/OG scheme Nike and Jordan have, it's really making me think that I'll only buy shoes with better than usual materials. Im thinking hard about selling any shoe that doesn't meet that requirement too.

:smile:

Last edited:
Damn ARK, you're on another level than me man, I only doubled on the ATC3 Volts and Purples. Speaking of which, here's a link for them $72 free shipping http://www.tennisplaza.com/nike/nike-air-tech-challenge-iii-mens-tennis-shoe-22118 also 9.5,10.5 & 13 for $65 shipped but you need to sign up for the letter to get the 20% off code http://shop.bdgastore.com/products/air-tech-challenge-iii

How do you guys feel about colors you'll probably only get once in a lifetime? Like there will probably never be another "Wheat" ATC3 i'd say, the salmon peanut butter IV's I ACTUALLY like those, if they drop, that will probably be the only time that color way drops.

ALSO these Gold & Silver ATC3s seems to be the lowest production number run since the Wimbledon 1 and USO 1 2013's 

I'm just saying, I have a plexiglass case in the crib I display a different shoe every month. I don't think i'm gonna be strutting around in gold sneakers, but from a collectors stand point & Agassi fan. There's some cool stuff, that's gonna be hard to find years down the line that i'm gonna have on display just for friends and family.

Last edited:
I like the display area. I used to work at champs back in the 90s+ and would love some sort of shelving unit with a few shoes on display. Walk in pick out what I want to wear.. Hehe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom