🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I have a feeling that isn't even Andre's racquet... I think he borrowed it from Corretja.
Looking at some of Corretja's older pics, he uses a Babolat, a Sampras-style O dampener and a Tourna Grip that goes halfway up the handle.
former-tennis-players-andre-agassi-alex-corretja-and-arantxa-sanchez-picture-id965964046

Yea he did practice with a Babolat a couple of years ago but he definitely seems happy with his Head racquet. Maybe he just used the Babolat for the day since it matched his outfit :D

The style is close minus the rubber circle for the pull up. I prefer a collar on those though. They threw some random bars in the middle of the shirt so it's like a tease to the 1990 shirt.

0041c7cbf483e1777cca6fd6d5092d2a.jpg

I finally got my shirts. Such a strange color combo but it reminds me of the Kumquat Tech Challenge 2.

IMG_1565.jpg

Yea the shirts match with that cw. It definitely was random how they decided to use that cw though. The sail shirt is much nicer imo.

Yet another Nike uptempo releasing (1001 colorway I think ) on the sneakers app and still no more atc iv’s or any other Agassi retro

Reactions: ARK
Yea I wanted the volt shirt. I don’t understand why most of the time they release the least desireable cw’s but at least they did the volt III justice. As usual, I hope they do something for the US Open for Agassi.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom